Your in the Army and surprise him on tour

It’d been 6 months since your last seen Harris. He had a break 2 months ago but because you were away working in the army you couldn’t spend time with him. It was hard being in a relationship where both of you were away for the majority of the time and the lack of communication made it even more difficult.
But Harris couldn't be prouder to have a girlfriend who was fighting for her country. He thought you were strong and brave and that made him love you even more. You both cherished the time you managed to spend together. After being away for so long you were finally heading back home earlier than expected. You knew Harris was on tour so instead of going back home you caught the next flight to visit Harris. You’d spoken to the other boys to let them know what was happening and that you’d be there as soon as you could. Adam would be waiting for you at the airport when you arrived as the boys would be in the middle of their show.
When you finally landed you grabbed your suitcase and searched for Adam who was stood by the arrivals section. You spotted him he stood on his tip toes looking eagerly over the other people around.
"ADAM!“ You said loudly as you walked over to him.
"(Y/N)! It’s so great to see you again! How are you?” Adam said as he engulfed you into a hug.
"I’m great! Excited to see harris again but also slightly nervous because it’s been so long" you admitted.
"Oh don’t be nervous! He’s going to be so surprised and love it! Now come on! Let’s get you to your boyfriend!" Adam exclaimed as he linked arms with you and led you towards the car.
It didn’t take long to get to the arena and when you did arrive you climbed out the car straight away, immediately forgetting the nerves that were bothering you earlier. Adam guided you through the back area of the arena and to the side of the stage where some of the boys friends and family stood.
"Hey (Y/N)! You haven’t got long to wait, they’ve got one more some left and then you’ll be able to see him!” Naz told you as he came and stood beside you. “Hi Naz! Okay, thank you!” You responded.
Excitement began to grow and grow inside you and within no time the boys were running off the stage. It didn’t take long for Harris to spot you. In fact he spotted you straight away even though you were stood behind quite a few people.
"(Y/N)!“ Harris exclaimed as he weaved in and out of the other people. "I thought you weren’t finished for another few weeks?” Harris asked, while beaming.
"I got to finish early so I decided to come and surprise you" you replied.
"When do you have to go back?“
"I have a few months off before I have to go back. During that time I can do whatever I want” you explained to Harris.
"So does that mean you can stay on your with us?“ Harris asked, hope evident in his voice.
"As long as you want me to"
"Of course I want you to. This so so great. I’m so proud of you (Y/N)” Harris said and he wrapped his arms around you and pulled you in for a big hug and leaned to kiss your forehead

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
ANOTHER CHAPTER I KINDA LIKE THIS ONE and I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED ITTT IF U DID LEMME KNOW IN THE COMMENTSSS😚😚😚

-REEM😉
ASSALAMUALIKUM BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞