You tell him your pregnant//part 1

Positive
This little sign is what can change my life forever. The truth is, is that I am terrified that I might be carrying a child inside me. It’s not just mine, no. Harris. What will Harris think about this? Will ha accept me or will he turn away and leave me to suffer my self. No Harris will not do this to me. He cares about me way too much to ever leave me.
I have no idea how to tell him that we are going to be parents. We are going to be the best parents that have ever existed.
When I was younger I always wanted to be part of the perfect family. My dad left us when I was just a kid. All the other kids made fun of me because I did not have a father like they did. Even until today I haven’t seen my father since the day he left. Now that I think about it I am pretty glad that he left. My life might have been very different if he didn’t leave. I would have never met Harris.
I have the perfect way to tell him. I’m going to buy a lot of baby things and he will probably get the message. He should be coming home in like about four hours and I need to get started if I want to surprise him.
            I headed to the store to buy all the baby supplies when I see a man that looks almost identical to Harris. If I didn’t know any better I would probably mistake him for Harris. He was with another girl and they were very, very close. Harris would never do that to me. He would never cheat on me or leave me for someone else. He cares for me way too much.
I was walking to the cash register to pay for my items when I take one last glance at the guy. It was strange that harris and him can have such close features. The couple was kissing when I turned to them. For some reason I could not turn away. As much as I wanted to look away I just couldn’t. It was like something was trying to tell me something though I couldn’t think of anything. When the couple detached lips they leaned so their foreheads would touch. The guy was whispering things to his love. She started to laugh at what he said. They turn to walk in my direction to head out. Once they turned I realized it was not just some guy. It was Harris. I turned away from them right away. I couldn’t stand to look at them for one second. They looked so happy. They looked like they have been in love for so ling that nothing can tear them apart.  I am starting to debate whether I should tell him or not. I decide that the best is to tell him since he is the father. Maybe we can start all over and pretend that nothing happened. I love him too much to let him go. I don’t ever want to let him go.
            I arrive back home and decide just to tell Harris straight up that I am pregnant. That is when I hear the door open and close. I guess harris is home and it is also time to tell him the secret.
            “Harris can you come into the kitchen for a bit?” I asked
            “What?” he asked like if I had just ruined his mood. This is definitely not going the way I wanted it to.
            “Well I have something to tell you.”
            “Well what is it? I don’t have all day to wait for you to tell me something. I have a life unlike you.” Okay that just hurt. “I also have something to tell you as well.”
            “Well can I go first?”
            “Make it quick I have somewhere to go.” He stated.
            “You just got home Harris. Are you going to leave me here alone again?”
            “Just go on with what you have to say (Y/N)! For God’s sake.” He screamed. Now he was just getting annoyed, which I don’t know what for.
            “I- I- I’m pregnant.” I blurted.
            That is when his face went pale. “No, no this can’t be happening. No. I don’t love you (Y/N). I don’t. I used to but then I met someone else. She showed me what love really is. She gives me sparks whenever we touch when we don’t have any connection. I was jus about to break up with you to be with her.” he starts pacing around and runs his hand through his hair.
            “What?”
            “I am just not feeling the sparks anymore (Y/N). I didn’t want to be with you again. Now that you told me the news I don’t know what to do anymore. I love her. I really, really love her.” He says.
            I really can’t believe that this is happening. If I really do love him I should let him go. I just want to make sure he is making the right decision because once he gives up on me I am not going to keep fighting. Why should I fight for someone that doesn’t want to be fought for?
            “Are you sure you love her Harris. Because after you choose one of us there will be no turning back. If you leave me for her I wont take you back. Just please really think this through. I am willing to forgive you and start a family.” I said in the verge of tears.
            “Yes I really do love her. If you weren’t carrying my child I would choose her and be with her for the rest of my life. This just complicated everything. I want to be a part of y child’s life but I just don’t know if I want to let her go.”
            “Harris. If it is her you choose that is totally fine. I wont make you choose someone you don’t love.” I said now tears falling form my eyes. “You can still be a part of this child’s life even if we are not together. I just want to let you know that when you choose her I won’t be here waiting for you to return back. So who is it going to be me or her?” I ask hoping for him to pick me.
            “I’m sorry (Y/N). I just really love her and I cant let her go. I hope you understand and find someone that will love you like I love her. Thank you for still letting me be part of my child’s life. I really appreciate it.” That is the last thing he says before he heads upstairs. “I am going to pack my bags and head out. Just send me the details to the appointments and things for the baby. I will get out of your way as soon as possible just please keep in touch if there is anything wrong with the baby.”
            He packs all his bags and before I know it he is out the door. He chose her. He chose her instead of me and build a family together. I guess he really did love her. I don’t want to be here and cry even though it hurts like hell. I have to move on just like he did. I have to be strong for my child. I need to find happiness and find someone that loves me like I love him.

PART2???
HARRIS WOULD NEVER DO THAT BUT JUST IMAGINE

-REEM 😉
Assalamualikum beautiful people 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊