Chapter 68

Hey, sorry for the wait, and this is kind of short, but there's a little mature content in here if you know what I mean... ;) 

Enjoy!

Bri’s POV

After the gym, at drove me home and I was surprised to see Luke in the kitchen waiting for me.

“Hey, I’m home,” I informed him.

“Good, I made dinner,” he told me.

“What’d you make?” I asked, my mouth already watering at the thought. I was starving and after a long day at the gym, food was the only thing on my mind.

“Spaghetti and meatballs,” he responded, turning his attention back to the pot of boiling pasta.

“Yum,” I smiled. “I’m going to go take a shower quick and then we can eat.”

He nodded and I threw my gym bag into our room quickly and grabbed a clean towel from the closet in the hall before going into the bathroom.

With me having the apartment to myself, I formed a habit of leaving the bathroom door open. I mean, if I was the only one living here, why would I close the door?

Of course, I didn’t remember that I should shut it until I was half way through washing the shampoo out of my hair.

I saw Luke walk by to get the extra jar of sauce out of the closet, and when he noticed the door was open, he hid behind the frame of the door and watched me for a minute before returning to the kitchen, I’m assuming.

I quickly finished my shower and changed in the bedroom before joining Luke in the kitchen for dinner, which was full of conversation. We just spoke about what has been going on lately, since come to think of it, we haven’t really spoken much in the past couple months. I missed it.

Everything felt back to normal. Well, we’ve never had a “normal” relationship, but I was okay with that; normal is boring.

Once the conversation died down, I decided to rat Luke out.

"I saw you looking at me in the bathroom," I said, letting him know he was caught. His face turned bright red and I giggled at his reaction.

"I, I wasn’t," he stuttered. Liar.

"It’s okay," I assured him, biting my lip. "I mean, we haven't been intimate at all lately, and you were away at rehab for so long. I get it, I just thought it was funny."

"That is very true. I think I deserve a little reward for waiting so long," she suggested, shifting closer to me. He leaned down towards me as his eyes dropped to my lips.

"You think so, do you?" I teased as I placed a hand on his cheek and stroked his cheekbone with my thumb. Our lips were so close to his that my breathing hitched in my throat. He then ran his fingers through my hair and tugged a little, causing a tiny whimper to escape my mouth.

After standing so close to him, his scent driving me insane, I needed him. It wasn't only him that had to suffer that long without intimacy, I did as well and I needed this just as much as he did. I stood up on my tippy toes to reach his lips. I lightly pressed my lips to his, but his hand found its way to the back of my neck and pulled me closer to him.

He grabbed my waist and lifted me onto the counter before carfefully parting my legs. He stood in between and placed his hands on my hips. My hands roamed his back and went up to his neck. His hand went under my shirt, grabbing my side; as the other was messing with his hair.

I wrapped my legs around his lean torso and he slid his hands under my butt before picking me up and carrying me to our room.

After he laid me down on the bed carefully, he tore off my clothes as I tore off his.

He kissed his way up my legs and torso until his face was once again even with mine.

"Do you have a condom?" he asked, out of breath.

"I have some in the drawer,” I responded, breathing heavily.

He opened it and took the condom out of the drawer. He ripped it open with his teeth and rolled it onto himself. He hovered back over me and kissed me passionately.

He slid in slowly, teasing me as usual.

I moaned in pleasure as he sped up. He said my name over and over and over again until we both came close to reaching our climax.

“Bri, I missed you so much,” he said in between moans.

“I missed you too Luke,” I admitted, panting.

We both hit our highs, riding them out. He then collapsed on top of me, both of us panting.

After lying down for a while, he got up and threw the condom to the bin before he got back into bed grabbed my waist so I was laying by his side, my head on his chest. 

"I love you," he whispered as he placed a soft kiss on my forehead.

"I love you too," I smiled before drifting off to sleep.

Thanks so so so much for 700k+ reads and 10k+ votes. It means so fucking much to me and I read and respond to every single comment so please please please comment. You guys have gotten me so far and I'm so grateful. Almost at 1,000,000 reads, holy fuck! Oh, and by the way, feel free to PM me or kik me or tweet me, I love talking to you guys!! I love you all so so so much. 

Sorry if that got sappy, I'm just so happy, you don't understand! Writing is so important to me and this kind of feedback and response is so much more than I ever imagined possible, so thank you.

The next update is coming soon, keep an eye out :)

Vote and Comment :) I love you guys! :)

Twitter: @sillystringluke

kik: @danielleroseromano