Chapter 13

Bri’s POV

We were about halfway through the movie when I felt Luke’s eyes burning a hole in the side of my head.

“What are you staring at?” I asked, stifling a giggle as he realized I had caught him.

“You,” he said honestly.

“Why?” I questioned, beginning to feel slightly self-conscious, I always hated when people stared at me.

“Because you’re so God damn breathtaking,” he complimented before forcefully slamming his lips into mine.

A feeling in my chest and stomach grew more and more intense as our kiss deepened. He called me breathtaking. Not the cliché ‘beautiful’ or ‘hot’ or ‘sexy’. That’s something I’ve never been called before, and I couldn’t help but smile into the kiss.

His tongue explores my mouth as our lips continue to move in sync. His hands slither down to the hem of my shirt, lightly tugging on it. We break the kiss just to take off my shirt. He removed his as well. Our lips immediately found each other once again as he slowly removed the sweat pants he had leant me.

His hands wrap in my hair and I feel his bare stomach against mine as he brings his body closer to me. He lets go of my hair with one hand and his fingers run along the undersides of my bra, dipping inside and back out. He soon moves his other hand from my hair and down to my hips, pushing my underwear off to the side.

I let out a slight gasp as his finger entered me before kissing him harder.

He removed his finger and stopped kissing me. “Are you sure?” he asked, his eyes full of uncertainty.

“Yes,” I breathed.

*

I woke up to an alarm in an unfamiliar room with arms wrapped around me, I was about to scream and run when I remembered the events of last night.

I heard Luke groan into my back as he rolled over to shut off the annoying ringing.

"What time is it?" I asked groggily.

"You have an hour and a half to get ready," he answered. "I can drive you back now so you can get ready at the dorm, or you can get ready here."

"Doesn't matter," I smiled. I wanted to stay here with Luke, but all my stuff was back at the dorm.

"You can take a shower if you want while I make breakfast. I have girly shampoo and stuff in the closet next to the bathroom," he informed me.

"Why?" I giggled, wondering why the hell he would have them.

"My mom stayed here for the first week I lived here to help me unpack and settle in and she left them here," he stated before leaving the room to make breakfast.

I reluctantly got out of bed and went out in the hall to get the 'girly' shampoo and other products I would need. I went into the bathroom and locked the door before taking a towel from the cabinet and setting it down on the counter and jumping in the shower.

Luke's POV

I decided to make waffles for breakfast, since almost everybody likes them.

While they were cooking, I heard the faint noise of Bri singing in the shower. I quietly headed towards the bathroom door so I could hear her better.

Her voice was soft and gentle, just like her eyes. I sat there listening for a few minutes, until I heard the water turn off.

I hurried back to the kitchen and prayed that the waffles didn't burn.

Much to my luck, they were just about done. I shut everything off and used a spatula to put them on a plate. I grabbed another two plates and two forks and knives and placed them on the table in the dining room.

"Luke?" she called me from the bathroom.

"Yeah?" I called back.

"Can I borrow some clothes?" she asked shyly.

"Yeah, hold on a minute, I'll find something," I said before hurrying to the bedroom to find something she would fit into.

I wear skinny jeans often, but her legs are much shorter than mine, so she'll just have to settle for sweat pants.

"If you could drive me back after I dry my hair and eat, I'll just change at the dorm," she suggested from behind.

"Uh, sure," I muttered. "Breakfast is on the table."

"Alright," she acknowledged me before leaving the room, still in nothing but a towel.

I followed her out and we ate breakfast in silence.

“I’m going to get dressed, if you need a blow dryer, it’s in the top drawer in the bathroom,” I notified her before taking both of our plates into the kitchen and carefully placing them into the sink.

“Thank you for letting me stay over,” she smile before disappearing into the bathroom.

I quickly got changed from my boxers to maroon skinny jeans, a black and white Blink 182 muscle tee, and a black pair of flip flops.

I went into the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth before grabbing my car keys from the counter in the kitchen and leaving to drive Bri back to her dorm.

Bri’s POV

Luke dropped me off with about a half hour to finish getting ready.  My hair was  already dry and straight, thanks to the blow dryer he let me use, so all I had to do was get dressed and put on a little bit of makeup.

I walked in and immediately Kristina stopped what she was doing to hug me.

“Jesus Christ where have you been? I thought you like died or something,” he said, half joking.

“Well you left me without a ride home or a key to get in so I spent the night at Luke’s apartment,” I quickly explained while rummaging through my closet to find something to wear.

I pulled out an extremely oversized navy green sweater and grabbed a pair of black jeans and quickly got changed. I put on my all black high top Converse and applied some light foundation and a bit of mascara and eyeliner.

“Are we meeting the guys?” I asked her, grabbing the necessary books off my desk.

“Yeah, only Michael and Calum though,” she answered as we walked out the door.

I nodded as we hurried down to the lobby since we were running a little late.

Calum and Michael were waiting patiently by the door, but perked up when they saw us.

“What took so long?” Michael asked as we began the walk to our first class of the day.

“Long story, we’ll explain later,” I answered before Kristina could.

“If we’re late I’m blaming you,” Calum chirped.

“They don’t care if we’re late, this isn’t high school,” Kristina rolled her eyes.

“Still,” Calum mumbled, crossing his arms stubbornly.

We walked together as far as we could until we split up, Kristina and Calum heading one way, and Michael and I going the other.

“I saw Luke drop you off this morning,” Michael whispered before walking inside, leaving my jaw on the floor.