Chapter 48

Okay this is like 2 pages on word but it feels really short, so I'm sorry, but I needed this chapter to end a certain way!

Bri’s POV

It’s been a week since class started, and Luke has yet to show up to not only History, but any of his classes. No one has heard from him since our fight either, which was two weeks ago.

Michael, Ashton, and Calum left about a half hour ago to drive up to his childhood home to see if he’s there or if Liz knows anything about his whereabouts, while Sydney, Cat, Kristina, and I  just left to search the apartment for anything.

It took a lot of convincing to get me to come with them. I haven’t been to the apartment since the fight, I didn’t even go back to get my stuff. I’ve been borrowing Kristina’s clothes, which is another one of the reasons she wanted me to come with them.

“We can look around while you pack your stuff, and we can get the bill on the way out,” Kristina said as we stood in the moving elevator.

I just nodded. I was actually scared. He could be here for all I know, and drunk too.

As we got closer and closer to the door, the nervousness in my stomach got worse and worse.

Sydney’s POV

Kristina went into the bedroom with Bri to help her pack while Cat was in the bathroom looking around for any signs or where Luke might have gone. I was looking around the living room, but there really wasn’t anything to be found.

“Is there anything in the bedroom?” I asked loudly so they could hear me.

“No,” Kristina said, walking out into the hall. “That’s the problem actually.”

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“All of Luke’s things are gone. Clothes and everything,” she explained.

“Where the fuck did he go?” I asked, not expecting an answer from her.

She shrugged and went back into the bedroom.

“There’s nothing in here, once Bri is done packing I think we should just go,” Cat sighed, leaving the bathroom.

“Agreed,” I nodded.

“I’m going to check the pantry really quick,” she informed me before walking to the small door next to the bathroom.

 I decided to check the kitchen for any food and when I opened the fridge, there was a note on the inside.

“Hey guys, you might want to see this,” I yelled.

I grabbed the note and read it.

“Did you find something?” Bri asked, running into the kitchen with Kristina not too far behind.

“I know where he is,” I said, giving her the note.

She read it over and over before finally looking up at me with watery eyes.

“Don’t cry Bri,” I pouted, pulling her into a hug. “He’ll be back in two months, don’t worry.”

“We should probably tell the guys to come back then,” Kristina suggested, before saying “I’ll call Ashton.” And leaving the room.

“Who’s Matt?” Cat asked with a box in her hands.

“Why do you ask?” Bri asked as she pulled away from the hug.

“I think he’s the one who sent the alcohol to Luke,” she continued, “Look, this was sent to Luke a couple of days before that first fight you guys had and ever since then he’s been drinking.”

“Why would he do that?” I asked.

“He’s the one that Luke punched in the club when we first broke up,” she explained and that’s when it hit me.

There’s no way that Matt could’ve known about Luke’s problem with alcohol, so someone must’ve told him, and my guess is that it was Aleisha.

I changed this to Falling because there is a different Luke Fanfic called Fall and it's extremely confusing, so yeah. 

Aleisha's back bitches!!! What do you think is going to happen? And now that Matt's on her side?!!?!!?

Vote and comment!