The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone 35

okay one for the reader's choice!!  

well only few people voted and i cant possibly kept you guys waiting..  

here's the first and maybe the last time i'll post in Jesse's Pov..  

darn! it contains too much spoilers!!  

well i warned you guys!  

and thanks to all the people who kept bugging me..  

especially to my friends who is not a member of wattpad...  

hope you guys enjoy it..  

and since i wont be posting for a long time again.. (now and tomorrow is my only free time, yesterday is also my free time but i spend all day to type my three stories..)  

i want you guys to vote...  

lets say.. 25 votes??  

i'll be updating again and i'm sure you'll like what i'm going to write..  

so dont forget to vote okay :)

enjoy reading!!

-----------------  

Chapter 35

Jesse's Pov

"You said you can't move anymore! hehe... open the door please." I said, she was still looked shocked by being carried like a bride by me. Awe.. so cute.. she nodded and turned the door knob to open. I gently placed her on the bed... I turned on the little lamp that i have beside my bed. the atmosphere was cozy and warm... I looked at Lieze as she rest her whole body on the bed.

"Your feet hurts?"...she nodded... I moved down to her feet then gently touched it... then started massaging it..

"wahhh! stop!" she quickly pulled her feet... surprising me.

"why?"

"I'm... I'm ticklish..." she said blushing.

I laughed but then... silence came... I... I can my own heart beating fast...

the only thing you can hear was the clock ticking....why is my heart beating?? is it because of the atmosphere... or is it because my love for her grew as we get to know each other?

We looked at each other's eyes...  

She was looking at me straight in the eyes...  

I want to tell her I love her but I cant.. scared of what may come...

I stood up.... walked towards the door... I should go.. before somethng unwanted happened.. I might not control myself anymore.. I love her too much.

"Oniichan?" She said..

I gently leaned my head on the door... what is wrong with me?... Jesse! Snap out of it! She only looks at you as a big brother.. as a bestfriend.. she got traumatized because of what that Joey guy did to her.. but should I really suppressed this feelings of mine?? It's the first time I felt something like this.. I took a deep breath... I'll be going to hell for this.. Liezel will surely hate me for this.. but I want her to know... I then clicked the door lock.

My heart beat faster...  

I looked at her and she looks like she wanted to say something but she just shut her lips..

I walked closer to her then gently pulled her closer.. closer... closer... gently took the hair flowing in front of her beautiful face and placed under her ear... I leaned closer... i can feel her breathing... my one hand holding her other hand which is now closed into a fist.