The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone (ch.15)

i told you guys i'll post soon...

but i gotta go quickly because my net is going crazy..

enjoy!!

------------------------

chapter 15

"ok, you see right after arriving in south America, we had to go to this photo shoot for an album. the set was on a big house it was beautiful Then I went in but I still have this bad case of headache and was still sleepy. so I stepped out of the van. I was just following MJ. like tracing his steps, I was not looking at where I was going then I put my hand on his shoulders. well so that I can just go and close my eyes as I walk then the GREAT MJ (he's emphasizing sarcastically the word 'GREAT') noticed that I was resting my eyes and was using him as a guide. he suddenly shoved off my hand from his shoulders, and before I can opened my eyes again, it was too late. I felt him giving me a hard push and there. the next thing I knew, I WAS ALREADY UNDERWATER!!!"

I gave out a loud laugh after this. "GOOD ONE MJ!!", I said.

"Yeah take his side! And thanks to that I almost drown.", I was still laughing.

"yeah.. yeah.. yeah.. laugh...and also because of that, my phone got broken and I lost your number..."

I suddenly felt happy and wanted to jump not because of what MJ did, although it was seriously hilarious.. but because Jesse has not forgotten about me. stupid MJ. pushing my onii-chan.

"Tell MJ to be careful next time, cause your little sister might all of the sudden just pop out from nowhere and kick him to the milky way." I told him with a heart filled laughter.

"Oh ok...wait" Jesse suddenly spoke in muffled voice then I heard a group laughing then I heard MJ's voice said something in return then another burst of laughter.

"No tell me you didn't do what I think you just did." I said then kicked the can of soda on the floor. Jesse!!!! I really want to shake your head right now..

"I did and MJ said don't worry he'll watch his back and Jazz volunteered to help him make sure you're 100 meters away from MJ." He laughed.

"I hate you!" I said and squinted my eyes.

I sat on the bench near me. "Three months......" I softly said and looked at the blue sky and then wondered if Jesse is looking at the same sky as I am.

"Ahh.. I noticed the sky looks great!? I wish you can see it." he said, I gave out a big smile

"Yes, I'm looking at it also right now."

"HEY!!!!!!" Jesse sounded as if he sat up straight and with his voice became a little bit louder..

"what????"

"Don't you think I've forgotten!!"

"Forgotten what???"

"Well, my phone got broken right? So I'm already excused in not calling you for the past three months right??" he asked and goodness his voice is really getting louder and louder.

"Err.. yeah and so?" I was starting to feel like he was about to say something that will make me flip.

"THEN HOW BOUT YOU! WHAT IS YOUR EXCUSE!! I WAS WORRIED SICK ALSO YOU KNOW!!" The voice of the other Pandora members in the background died down and then I heard a door shut, it seems to be that he went to another room.

"You went to another room big bro?" I said giving out a cute tone and hoping that he will forget his question.

"Yes, they are so noisy and besides I have a feeling that they are being noisy on purpose. the four of them love teasing me more nowadays."