questions about "The Cinderella who left here hot pink phone"

Hi there! Some friends asked me a question about this story and if u want to ask me about the same thing then here's my answer:

1. What happened to Rose?

She's an actress now and finally got accepted by the group.. In one of my story, it'll state that she'll be working with the band for a movie..

2. What will happen to Liezel and Jesse?

Jesse and Liezel will be together for a long time.. It was made public about their relationship and soon after that... Jesse proposed to Liezel...

3. Will there be a sequel?

I'm thinking of making one but i dont know how to start it off... XD

4. What were you listening to when you were writing this?

Rock, punk rock, metal, heavy metal and emo music.. I did listen to love songs but i listened to mostly rock songs...

5. Is this a true story?

Well some of it... It was inspired by my guy bestfriend and my bandmates...

6. If this will be made into a movie.. Who will you pick to play the roles?

Wait.. What?! I'm still an amateur in writing!! But if it'll be made into a movie... I want Pink to play as Liezel's auntie... I dont know who will play Jesse and Liezel though..

7. Why didnt you let Jesse catch up with Liezel when he was at the airport?

Well.. It'll be cliche if i did that... And i want a scene where they meet again where they met in the beginning =)

8. how is everyone related to each other??

Pandora- a band consists of Jazz, Jea, Jesse, MJ and John. they have been best of friends since 13.

Liezel - Jesse (together with John and MJ) met fatefully on the plane.

Dina - one of LIezel's bff.

Jessa - Jesse's younger sister.

Rose - she became Jesse's girlfriend months after what happened with him and Liezel.

Mark, Anthony, Pam, Kris, Eric, Anne - high school friends of he members of Pandora (read the stor 'i let him chase until i caught him but who is he?')

9. When will you post the sequel?

depends on the votes and comments I'll receive.. if it did not exceed my expectation then sorry.. I'm tired of making stories for ghost readers

Well.. Thats all... I think... If you guys want to ask me something thts not in here... Feel free to ask