I read it and it suddenly makes me lighter and happier

I read it and it suddenly makes me lighter and happier. I fold it up and hide it in my boots. I go downstairs and see Tessa sitting in the living room on her phone.
                                 "Hey Tessa, I have the letter I was telling you about. He doesn't know I brought it." I sit down next to her and pull the folded up letter out of my shoe. I hand it to her and she reads the letter. "That is so sweet. When did he write this?" "When we were in Alicante for the first time. Before we found out we weren't siblings. We didn't find out until after he left." She hands the letter to me and I fold it and put it back in my shoe. I look at the time on my phone it is almost 4:40. "Oh my gosh. It's almost 4:45" I practically panic say. "What happens at 4:45. Reagan my personal assistant comes to pick me and jace up for the photo shoot." "Why is jace going?" She asks me. "For some reason Michael prickett, the head of Sherri hill who is setting everything up, wants jace to come too." "Whoa whoa whoa, did you say personal assistant?" "Yeah. I have a personal assistant. I am not paying for one Sherri hill is. I am not sure what I need one for yet but I'm sure I will." "Wow, that's awesome." I nod and see it is two minutes till 4:45. "I will see you later Tessa. We have to go." She nods. I walk out of the room and get a text from Reagan. 'I am here. I am in a white red Range Rover. In front of the hotel. Come out when you are ready.'
                     I sigh and yell "jace! Get your butt in here! We have to go, Reagan is here!" I sigh and wait at the bottom of the stairs for him. I text Reagan back and say 'I am coming I am waiting on him though. Boys take forever.' I get a text back saying 'it's all good. I will wait here for you. I totally understand my husband takes a long time too.' After I read her text, I hear a door close down the hall and hear footsteps. Jace comes around the corner and says "I'm coming. Good lord clary. Let's go before you loose it anymore." I roll my eyes and we go downstairs. I see a red Range Rover in front of the building. I walk to it and we get in the back.
                          She starts moving and she says "You ready clary? Don't worry too much about the photo shoot. The building is not far from here. If we are a few minutes late they can wait." I smiled and say "yeah I hope they will." We pull up 15 minutes later. At 5:05. We walk in and everyone in the room looks at me. Someone walks up to me and says "are you clary?" I nod and they hand me a bunch of outfits to change into. "We will take some pictures of you in the Dress you are in now then you will change into each of those outfits. We will eventually get to the pictures of you and your boyfriend here."
                           They tell me where to stand and they take at least a dozen photos of me in just this sundress. I take the stack of clothes and go change where someone tells me to. Someone hands me an outfit. I first change into a white shirt, leather jacket, black pants, and some black heels. I walk out of the changing room and into the photo room. I see Jace watching me. I smirk and head over to where they take the pictures. I pose for a bunch before I have to change into another outfit.
                           Next someone hands me a new outfit. I change into a cream colored tank top with a loose blue jean color covering over top of it. I put on some cream shorts to match. I put a beaded necklace and some tan sandals with all of it. I pose for at least 20 pictures.
                            Next I change into a light pink dress that goes to my knees. I like this dress and the black outfit the best out of what I have seen so far. We take only a couple of pictures with this dress then they tell me to get changed into my last outfit. When I pick it up in the changing room I see it is a short blue dress. It is cute. I take a picture in the mirror in the changing room before I walk out. I walk out and see Jace waiting for me. The photographer has us talk a bunch of different pictures together. This is my favorite part of the photo shoot.
                                When I am done I go back to change into my sundress. I look at my phone to see it is 8:00. Wow time goes by fast. Once I walk out jace meets me. The photographer comes too and says "we will meet with your assistant later after you leave and choose the best pictures to sent to Sherri hill. You are free to go." I take jaces hand as we walk outside with Reagan to her car. Once we get in the car she starts down the road. She says "like he said I will be back once I drop you both off. I will pick some of the best pictures and we will send them to Sherri hill. I can also send them to you clary if you want." "Please do I would love to see them." "Alright. You looked great in all of them." "Thank you" I say as we pull up to the hotel. "Thanks Reagan. I will see you later" i tell her and she says "bye clary."
                              I shut the car door behind jace and we walk to the penthouse. We walk in the door and I look to jace and say "I am so hungry. I should have seen if we could have stopped somewhere for dinner." He nods and says "I am hungry too. Let's see if anyone made dinner in the kitchen." We walk in the kitchen. It looks clean but there is two plates on the counter with four tacos each. There is a note in between the plates. It says 'clary and jace, I know you both probably won't get home till late. We went ahead and ate if you don't mind. We are all fine. We left the hotel to go look around the area for a little while. Enjoy the tacos. We will see you both later ~jem.' "Well we have probably a while till hey get back. Who knows when they left. Do you want to eat the tacos where and then watch a movie in the theater room?" Jace asks looking at me. "Hmm... yeah sure why not." "Yes" he whisper yells in victory. I roll my eyes and sit down at the bar stools and start eating my tacos. Jace does the same. We eat our tacos fast. "You know, you looked great in all of that tonight. Especially the black leather jacket and pants with the white shirt. You looked HOT!" He tells me before we head up they stairs. "Oh hush. I did not. I did like that one though. I wonder what the pictures look like" I say.
                                 We walk to our rooms to change into our pajamas first since it is getting late. I take the letter and put it back in the box. I put the box back in my suitcase and head to the balcony over the living room. "You know where the theatre room is right?" I yell out. I hear a muffled "I think so." I walk into the theater room and turn on the tv and start looking for a movie to watch. I text izzy and say 'hey. We just got back. We are the tacos. And now we are going to watch a movie in the theater room. Take your time getting back and have fun on your walk. Italy is so pretty. Love ya'. Jace walks in a few minutes later.
                        He is in a white t shirt and shorts. "You mind if I stretch my wings out? They are a little stiff." I shrug. He lets his large grey wings out and says "much better." I laugh. He folds them back in and sits down next to me. I hand him the remote to choose. He starts looking through the movie choices. I get a text. It is from Reagan. There are 4 different pictures attached along with a text. The text says 'these are the ones I thought were amazing. What do you think?' I look at the pictures