The microwave goes off and I take the plate up the stairs to Isabelle's bedroom. She is on her phone. "Here you go" I say and hand her the plate. She eats it without messing up her dress or makeup. I am proud. I am also very thankful I don't have to redo the makeup and try and get ravioli out of the dress. I take another picture of her.

I get a text from Simon saying 'I'm down in the front entrance. I'm taking to jace and Alec.' "Simon is here. He is waiting for you. Come on let's show off my work and make Simon fall head over heels for you again." She smiles huge and we walk out the bedroom. We peek down the banister and see Simon, Alec, and jace sitting down in chairs talking. They don't know we are looking. I look at izzy and nod. We both walk down the steps. I go first. She comes after me.

Once Simon sees her he looks wide eyed. He looks at her like she is the most beautiful thing in the whole world. "Wow! Isabelle you look amazing!" Jace and Alec nod in agreement. "Well it was clary who did everything." She shouldn't be giving me credit. Yes I did do it but this is not about me. "You did?!" Simon and jace say at the same time. "Yeah always the tone of surprise huh?" I say. "Why have you have never done your hair like that before" Simon says and I just shrug. He can't stop looking at Isabelle. I did a good job. "Thank you clary" Isabelle says to me. "No problem" I say. "We will be back later" Isabelle says and takes Simons hand and they walk outside.

"Why don't you ever do your hair like that?" Jace asks me. "Because I don't have time in the morning and I value my sleep." "Well you should some times." "Mm no. I don't have the time. Sorry but I am not waking up an hour and a half earlier to do my hair like that." Jace rolls his eyes. He has no idea. He always looks perfect even when he wakes up early in the morning. "Well Tessa will be here soon so bye dudes" I say and head up to my room.

I call Tessa. "Hey clary" I hear her say. "What were you thinking we should do tonight?" "Maybe dinner, a movie, we could get a pedicure, go to the froyo place not far from me house, I have a pool behind my house so we could go swimming." "That sounds like fun. But won't jem see us swimming?" "I guess so but it won't matter. We will be out most of the night anyway. I told him I would be out with you and that we would come back later in the night so don't worry." "Okay great. I will pack my swim suit in a bag and just leave it I your car. I just called to see what I should wear but I have some idea. I will see you soon. I am at the institute so pick me up here." "Okay see you in 30 minutes clary. Bye" she says and hangs up. I go to my closet and pull out a black and white striped t shirt that is soft. I pull out some jeans and brown flip flops and a brown belt. I put everything on and put my hair in a messy bun and some light makeup.

                   I have 10 minutes till Tessa gets here so I pull out my laptop

I have 10 minutes till Tessa gets here so I pull out my laptop. I remember I need to email Michael back. I pull up the email he sent me with the schedule. I hit reply and say 'thanks for the schedule. I will be busy. I was planning on going with two of my family friends, my best friend, and my boyfriend. I was planning on having everyone meet at my house for the limo. The address is 174 brickwell avenue Brooklyn NY. 14578. I can't wait to go to Italy. I bet it is beautiful.' I send it. I already know Italy is beautiful but nobody knows that. I have a few minutes till Tessa gets here. I look in one of my dresser drawers and look for a swimsuit. I find a cute leopard bikini.