Glambert Blog Post pt.2

Chloe

I'm sitting on my second flight right now and picture this: I meet Adam Lambert at LAX.

This seems normal, right? Wrong. He's been on a hiatus for almost two years; nobody's heard from him, there's been no paparazzi pictures, and the only thing he's posted was something for Phoenix's birthday.

Even that was weird. The reason, I'm assuming, that Adam went on a hiatus was because he and Nix broke up. I can't imagine how hard that broke him, since I know how much he loved her, especially if he'd leave Sauli.

He said that he way he acted was "absolutely horrible", and that he was 'immature, selfish, and unkind." I know Adam's cynical of himself, but jeez. What happened?

Anyway, fast forward to today. I'm with one of my best friends, Tali, at Los Angles airport. I've just flown in from over the pond, aka England, and we're going to go see our other best friend, Kallie.

So we're waiting for our flight, listening to music and joking around. All of a sudden, Tali's freaking out. "Oh my God, is that Adam?!"

I shoot up, jaw dropped so far that Satan's practically stroking it, and we start running towards this blond guy, who I instantly recognize as Adam. I don't even have time to wonder why he's in LA before he glances at us.

We realize that it probably looks bad – Two teenage girls bounding up to him, so we slow to a speed walk. I notice him huff but I don't even care.

"Adam?" I choke out. He fucking smiles at me, and replies "Hey there."

"Oh sweet Jesus. Chloe, it's him. Like, actually him." Tali gasps.

I move forward, searching desperately in the pocket of my skinny jeans for my phone, stumbling over my words as I ask for a picture. He claims to look horrible, which is BS.

He looks kind of beat – Messy blond hair in his steel-blue eyes, skinnier than I remember him being and definitely tired, but still amazing.

He puts his arms around us and takes a few pictures, signs a couple of things and talks to Tali for a second, asking her name.

Nearly sobbing by this point, I ask him where he's been. He gives me a vague ass answer, which I was kind of expecting, then says goodbye.

So I'm shook. Like, actually, genuinely, shook. I still am, if I'm honest, and Tali's still crying.

UPDATE:

So, um........

Since airplane Wi-Fi costs money and I don't have much data, I've missed out on some news about Adam, not that there's much news about him anymore.

But anyway, I check Twitter, see how my mutuals are doing, and I see a video of something that was on the radio that makes my heart sink to my knees.

"Reports came in just a few moments ago that American Idol runner-up and Ghost Town singer Adam Lambert was involved in a head-on collision in his Bentley."

So basically, Adam was in a car crash. Apparently, he's being rushed to hospital, but that's it. There's no more news, and I'm terrified. I just saw him less than 3 hours ago. I'm hoping it's just another hoax, but I don't think it is.

There's a difference between Internet rumors about celebrities dying and radio reports of them being in car crashes. I just hope he's okay...

(HUGE shoutout to one of my best friends, ChloeDeCucumber for writing this chapter! It was a ton of fun reading it and it's always exciting to have others lend their creativity to a story :)

<3, love ya, McG!

~CG)