Cross My Heart

"I-I tried everything. I tried losing myself in other guys. I tried to forget you and I tried running away, I tried finding you. I tried everything. But then I realized that, even with everything we've been through we still have so much left, and that I'll never be able to fully get over you because that's what love is. It's overcoming all the bad and remembering that we're amazing together. You've always completed me. You've always been strong where I was weak and you're the half of me that I'd be lost without. Being away for so long killed me and I could never do it again. So don't leave me again. Don't break my heart again. Just...don't. If there's anything I've learned during the past few years it's that nobody is ever gonna get me like you do. No one. And I feel like this is all some kind of horrible nightmare or a terrible video game that I couldn't pause or restart. And no matter what I did or where I was it never got better. It never changed. I risked everything to find you and baby, I'd do it again if I had to but now that you're here I'm not gonna leave you. This is going to get better, and you're going to get better and we'll all be fine. I promise. Baby, I promise. Cross my heart. Someday things won't be so chaotic and the world won't be working against us constantly. Babe, we could just...run away like we talked about, remember? Fuck Hollywood and all the lights and the drama.

"I won't say that without you I'd die, but I couldn't survive losing you a second time. I'd never make it through the same. I'd be empty and alone and never, ever the same. So please, just...be okay. After all of this, all this time away, don't leave me. Tell me you love me at least one last time."

(I'm calling this a Mystery Chapter ;p

Let the speculations begin!

~CG)