Show Me Where It Hurts

*EXPLICIT LYRICS*

*MATURE CONTENT*

(like, seriously.)

NIX

ONE MONTH LATER

It came out of the blue. Sick of being alone, left to my own thoughts that never seemed to go away.

I couldn't spend another night by myself, and I knew who I could go to, though ever fiber of my being was screaming at me not to do it, but honestly I was surprised this hadn't happened sooner than now.

I stared at my reflection, seeing the woman who was paler than ever before, my eyes had dark circles, my lips were chapped.

I was never gonna get anywhere with Tommy looking like this.

I grabbed my makeup and spread it all over the counter, moisturizer, foundation, and concealer My face was clear and doll like, and I moved onto the eyes.

I shuffled through my extensive collection of eyeliner (mostly black), and picked out the one that Tommy himself would approve of: eyeliner via Hot Topic. Cheap, but totally the bad ass, grungy look I was going for.

I opened the thick end of the marker liner and lazily lined my eyes, top and bottom, then took my finger and smudged it like crazy. The end result was a dark, smoky mess. No need for mascara. I swiped on some dark, blood red lipstick and then moved on to my outfit.

Shin high black glitter Docs, ripped jeans, and a red top that matched my lips. I left my hair down in soft waves.

Show time.

When Tommy opened the door, his eyes widened and he looked me up and down.

"Nix??"

I nodded and ran my tongue along my bottom lip seductively.

"Hey."

"Uh," he cleared his throat. "What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to see you, is that so wrong?"

He shook his head, then stepped aside so I could enter.

When the door was shut, and I rounded on him and pushed him against it.

"What the hell-"

"Sh." I said, pressing my lips rough against his. Tommy took a moment to respond, and his hands gripped my waist, moving with my motions.

He nipped at my tongue and I giggled, then clutched his fringed blond hair.

"Why are you doing this?" he asked, pulling an inch away.

"Because I can."

I tried to kiss him again, but he moved his head to look me in the eye.

"No...you want revenge, don't you? On Adam."

I sighed, my hips still against his. "Maybe. But I've always wondered what it would be like with you. Honest."

Tommy's expression was suspicious, his lips- now stained red- parted.

"But this isn't the way. Just to make him angry."

"Tommy. I don't care. Are you really denying yourself this just because 'it's wrong?'"

He was torn. I had him right where I wanted him. When I kissed him again he returned the action, then switched us so that I was against the wall.

"You sure?"

"Yes."

There was nothing to lose.

Tommy surprised me; he was gentle yet still passionate.

I had my arms loosely around his neck while he put one hand on the headboard, the other supporting himself easily.

His lips were at my jaw, barely touching my skin, breath hot and deep, while his long, fringed hair brushed my face. I took a few slow breaths and shut my eyes, letting the feel of him relax me as we found our pace.

Tommy kissed me softly on the lips and I dragged my hands through his hair, bucking my hips up. TJ groaned and pulled away for a moment, dropping his head to my shoulder. I bit his neck gently and dug my nails into his skin to make him growl.

Tommy went from gentle to animal in a flash; soft and quiet movements became rough and wild.

I gasped and my body tensed in expectation, shivers running through me.

He was everywhere in a chaotic whirl that left me reeling, short of breath and whining. He parted my lips with his and his tongue touched mine.

I let my mind slip away, finding that still hot rage from Adam's betrayal and it burned through me like wildfire.

I looked Tommy dead in the eye and he knew just what was going on in my head.

"Make it hurt." he panted into my ear. "Take it out on me."

I raked my hands down his back like a bear sharpening their claws on a tree and Tommy winced. I bit his shoulder and tugged on his hair, distracted by the ecstasy and anger.

Tommy didn't seem very bothered by it all, and it took it with conviction.

He brushed his lips against my collarbone and I screamed, but didn't push him away, and only pictured Adam.

Blood was now dotted over poor Tommy's vampire pale skin, and painted the pads of my fingertips. I pulled his head down closer to mine and nipped at the rings in his ear until he sucked in a breath through clenched teeth.

He broke away from my mouth and moved to my stomach; hot lips searing like a brand of lust where they touched. His hands slid down my sides and he rubbed his thumbs over my hip bones, still whispering in my ear.

And yet, even though it was too late, I felt the tiniest shred of guilty rush through me. This might ruin everything with the last best friend I had, and I couldn't handle that again.

But the choice was made.

(WELL. There it is. Sorry it's short but hey; ya got a double update and I think this was something y'all have been wanting for a realllyyy long time xD

 So. Now things are in motion and may be going to hell for some of our friends, but who knows! (I do.) Hope all this time jumping isn't bothering y'all, but things will continue to bounce around a little bit here and there.

Okay but honestly, that song was freaking PERFECT, but I apologize to my younger readers lol.

Allons-y, mes amis! (Let's go, friends!)

Seuraavaan kertaan! (Finnish- "until next time!")

~CG)