An Empty Glass...

Flashback

"Adam, I seriously have no clue how to do this!" Nix fretted, nervously flipping her hair from one side to the other. I put my arm around her waist and pulled her to my side.

"Babe, we've made videos together before, this isn't any different."

"Those were for Instagram or Snapchat, not a legit sit-down Q and A!"

"You've been on TV," I added, pulling up another chair to the desk and bending to double check that the webcam was working.

"Still different," She huffed.

"You'll be fine. Glamberts are awesome. You should know," I gave her a smug wink and she blushed.

"Shut up, Lambert."

"Okay, it's about time. Got Twitter pulled up?"

Nix nodded, still shaking. I took my seat beside her, held her hand and gave her a quick kiss.

"Well damn, there are 25,000 people watching already!" I said enthusiastically, peering at the screen.

"Oh my god, not helping!" Nix gasped and gripped my arm tightly.

"Hush." I said. "We're live!"

The webcam light turned on and I smiled and waved, then bumped her leg to do the same.

"Hey, everyone! Thanks for tuning in tonight- or today or wherever you are. So, this was something that was really highly requested from so many of you, and we finally found the time to do so," I said, casual and easy, as if I were talking to a friend on Skype. Which is what it felt like at this point.

I clapped my hands together and leaned my elbows on the desk.

"So we're going to be answering some questions y'all had from Twitter,"

Nix looked at my phone and picked the first question.

"This first one is from Penquin1675: Adam, when did you fall in love with Nix? Ooh that's a good one." She grinned and turned to me. I pursed my lips and raised my eyebrows.

"Wow. Well, that is a good one. And complicated." I scratched the back of my neck. "Um, probably when I started to see her in a totally new light, seeing how truly beautiful and amazing she really was. And when I really, REALLY knew, I felt like I'd met the missing half of my life. That sounds really corny, but it's true. There's just this spark and you know that this person is going to make you feel like no other person ever will." I shrugged. "And that's it, I guess."

"That's beautiful, Addy. Alright next; From Simone-12onfire: Nix, how is it adjusting to this lifestyle?'

"It's crazy to say the least. Before we started dating obviously we had been friends for three years already, so I knew a little about what it was like for him. It was insane trying to find time to meet up outside of concerts. Sometimes, all we got was to see Adam for like ten minutes before or after a show,"

I assumed people would understand that 'we' meant usually HER and Sauli, maybe Tommy.

"But now, it's harder. Adam's career has really grown since then and he's busier because of it, but we're making it work best we can." She looked up at me with a little gleam in her eye and my stomach twisted.

A few more questions in and Nix got one that really seemed to make her think.

"SierraXFPony_ asks; what is it you find so attractive in Adam?"

I was onto my second Monster, but the caffeine wasn't doing too much, however, I couldn't help but perk up at this one.

Her licked my lips, thinking hard. "Well, I know you all are expecting me to say what every Glambert says: eyes, lips, jaw, butt-"