Chapter 22

(Hands & Fingers by A Tango)

You will soon realize
that there are more people
willing to use their hands
to undress you
but only a few
would reach out
their hand
to hold yours.

You will see
how many fingers
would want
to touch you
than entwine their fingers
with yours.

-
Vic's POV

I had called the GSA together to meet me at my house. They were all sat in my living room while I waited for my mom to leave the house. Dad was already out. This was going to be an important day.

"What are we waiting for?" Hailey asked.

"I just need my mom to leave first. I need to tell you guys something big."

"Ooh, ooh, I know what it is!" Jenna grinned. I have her a warning look and she shrugged, putting her hands up in defense.

"Vic, are you and your friends gonna be okay without me here? I don't want to come back to a party." My mom spoke up. She walked into the living room, her purse in hand.

"Yea, I promise. We're just gonna hang here for a little and then go to Jenna's house." I smiled. That was not the plan.

My mom smiled at me and my friends, she didn't know that they were from GSA. Nobody knew I was even in the GSA except for Jenna and, of course, the members.

With my mom out the door and the house to ourselves, I took a deep breath and walked over to the recliner, taking a seat and looking around at all of my friends. They waited. I bit the inside of my cheek and spoke.

"So...I'm not really straight like I had originally told you guys. Um...I'm not, I mean, I'm pretty sure I'm gay, but there's a slight chance I might be bisexual and- well I just- I- there's this guy. Um..."

"Take your time, V." Gus spoke. I took a deep breath and shot him a smile in thanks.

"I'm um, I'm kind of, just sort of, maybe, a little, in love with him? Anyway, we were at a party together a few nights ago and we got drunk- and at first he said he didn't remember but he just confessed to me that he does and we did some stuff and I just feel like absolute shit because he went and decided that sleeping with his girlfriend the next day was a good idea and- I'm just..." I stopped, getting choked up.

Jenna rubbed my back softly. "You could have told me, dude. You didn't have to go through it alone, he's fucked up."

"Yea, what a fucking asshole. I can beat him up for you if you want." Austin suggested. I laughed a little and shook my head.

"I don't want to hurt him." I said. The room fell silent.

"YOU'RE GAY! We should be celebrating!" Oliver squealed. Everyone turned to her and slowly, all around the room were big smiles.

"Yea, fuck our other plans, let's go to a club." Hailey grinned. The others agreed and I was excited until Jenna mentioned something important.

"Um...we're not old enough." Jenna stated awkwardly.

"Shit, you're right." Taylor sighed. "Gus, are your parents home?"

All eyes were on Gus. He smirked. "I like where you're going with this, Tay."

Although we were all confused, we set off in Austins car, squished together in the back seats and headed to Gus and Cherry's house. I was sat on Cherry's lap, everyone in the car was singing along to the song that had begun to play on the radio. The night was looking good.