Grandpa: Yeah.. So who's this young fellow?

Kayla: oh, sorry. This is Adym

Grandpa: nice to meet you

he smiles, "nice to meet you sir"

Kayla: So, is Skylar here?

Grandpa: yeah, hold on...

I turn around and yell for Skylar. After a few seconds, Skylar's door slowly opens and her head pops out, "Yeah grandpa?"

Grandpa: Come here, you got visitors..

I turn and face Kayla and Adym, "Would you like to come in?"

Kayla: Sure, i'll come in and say hi... Adym?

Adym smiles lightly, "I'll stay out here if you don't mind, but thank you though"

Kayla walks in with me and we go say hi to everyone.

Skylars pov

Walking down the hall, I look at myself in the mirror one time. When I was younger, grandpa always told me to make sure you're presentable when you're going to talk to someone. I don't have makeup on but whatever..

Walking down the hall, I reach the door and meet the most beautiful pair of brown eyes ever created

Skylar: Adym?

He smiles brightly, "Hi Skylar.."

Turning around, I see my family talking to Kayla.. Wow they really came.. Stepping outside, I close the door behind me and look at Adym. He looks so handsome. I fight the urge to hug him, I've missed seeing him, and talking to him, and being with him.

 I fight the urge to hug him, I've missed seeing him, and talking to him, and being with him

Skylar: H-hi.... How are you?

Keep it friendly Skylar.. We're just friends don't cry, hold it in..

Adym: Actually, i'm kinda miserable right now... What about you?

Skylar: I'm actually the same way right now..

Adym sighs, "How was the funeral?"

Oh my god, noooo. Hold it in Skylar, don't cry now you were doing so good!!!! Nooooo here come the tears.... Hold it in Skylar!!!!!!!

Suddenly breaking down into tears, i can't help it. Covering my face with my hands, I feel a pair of strong arms wrap around me.. The same arms that wrapped around me when I was crying at Adym's.

I hear, the same soothing voice, "Shhh, I got you Skylar... It's gonna be okay. I'm here for you, just let it out.."

I begin to cry even harder and Adym continues to hold me, "I got you Sky"

We sit down on the step and Adym continues to rock me in his arms, "You've been through alot, Skylar.. For someone whos been through so much, you're pretty strong. You could've come out bitter, someone who hates the world and everything on it. But, you're a beautiful girl, with a big smile who laughs and smiles so much even though you've endured so much pain!"

Slowly, i stop crying. After a few minutes, i take a deep breath and look at Adym, "..Thank you.."

Adym smiles, looking down at me, "Skylar, I'm sorry. I've put you through so much when you got your own things going on in life.. I don't know how you feel about being friends but......

To be continued.........

Anyone see his new hair????? I freaking love it!!!!!!!!!!!