Does she want me?

Start from the beginning

Kayla: not happening.

Adym: What?

Kayla: no! Thats my bestfriend!! You will not take my bestfriend anywhere!!

Adym: Why?! We're just friends! Imma show her around LA

Kayla: No, you've done enough!

Adym: Kayla, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to do anything! She never told me she was supposed to be at Noahs! 

Kayla: Whatever...

I walk back to the elevator even more mad. First, I can't find my bestfriend. Then I find her and go to Adym's apartment to find she's gone back to our apartment! This girl aboutta die today.

Skylars Pov

After my call with noah, I take a shower for about 15 minutes. I jump out to find I got a text from Adym.

Adym: hey, are we still hanging out?

Sky: yeah, why?

Adym: I just talked to Kayla.. She seems pissed...you guy's okay?

Sky: Yeah, she's just worried about me like Nick. I forgot to text her and she kinda got worried.. 

Adym: So, I'm still gonna pick u up at 10:30?

Sky: yeah, here's my address 

I send him my address and he said he'll be here in 45 minutes. I dry off, and begin to look for an outfit in my closet.

After putting my outfit on, doing my eyeshadow, and putting on lipstick

After putting my outfit on, doing my eyeshadow, and putting on lipstick. I decide to do a little more makeup.

Finishing my makeup, I check my phone and Adym should be here in 5 minutes

Finishing my makeup, I check my phone and Adym should be here in 5 minutes. Suddenly, I hear the door fly open and Kayla stands in my door. I take one look at her and try not to laugh at how she looks, so I just smirk.

Skylar: Aye boo, what happened to you? You look tired, and angry..

Kayla: Wipe that smirk off your face, you know why I look like this. Why didn't you tell me?

Skylar: About?

Kayla: About, not going to Noahs! 

Skylar: Oh, sorry I just...I don't knot what happened to me. I'm sorry..

Kayla: YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?! Why'd you go to Adym's?

Skylar: How'd you know? Did you ask anyone?!

Suddenly, I got nervous thinking Nick told Kayla...

Kayla: Ugh, well I asked nick if he seen you, he said he hasn't seen you since Friday, so I texted Noah and he said he hasn't heard from you since yesterday. They both haven't seen you since Friday, but they talked to you yesterday. I thought of how your beginning to get close to Adym and you know, decided to check.. And guess what?!

Skylar: What?

Kayla: i got there and of all moments you decide to go back home, literally the minute I pull up!! Where are you going dressed like that?

Skylar: With a friend.

Kayla: Adym?

Skylar: I told you I was going with him

Kayla: Not in that outfit.

Skylar: yes, in this outfit

Kayla glares at me. Suddenly, there's a knock at the door. Kayla's standing at my doorway while I'm in front of the mirror. We take one look at each other and sprint to the door. Kayla beats me there and goes to open the door. I grab her waist and pull her back before she reaches the door. Taking my chance, I see a small space and run past Kayla opening the door. 

Skylar: hey, Adym

Adym: hey, you ready?

Skylar: Yeah... let's go

Adym's Pov

After I knock on the door, it sounds like they're running to the door. Suddenly it stops and after a few seconds, Skylar opens the door. As Skylar says hi, I see Kayla glaring at me. I wonder why she cares about her.. I know they're best friends but I feel like Kayla's nervous/scared about something..I don't know what, but I know it's something... I smile at Skylar, and we walk down the hallway to the car.

Adym: So, are you okay?

Skylar: yeah...What've you heard?

Adym: Well, Kayla came over and said she was looking for you...

Skylar: oh, yeah. I'm fine.

Adym: Okay, just making sure you're okay...

Adym's Pov

Kayla told me that Skylar said she was going to Noah's apartment, when she came to my apartment. Why'd she tell Kayla she's going to Noah's? She came over to my apartment, but lied saying she went to Noah's.. Did she lie? Was she supposed to go to Noah's? Whats going on?! Should I mention this to Skylar? I need to know. It bugs me that she would lie about coming to see me. Is she embarrassed of me? Does she like me? Why is she trying to hide our friendship? We're just friend right now and she wants to hide that.. Is she gonna hide our relationship if we date? Do I still like her? Yes, always. What? Where are these feelings coming from?! I love her, and I want her but, does she want me?