You never saw me here

Start from the beginning

Adym: Nice, I mean what family doesn't have problems?

Skylar: True.

Adym: Every family has their own problems.

Skylar: Yeah, when Kayla and I were younger we always promised each other that when we were older we would grow up, and move in together. She's two years older than me but that didn't stop her from waiting for me to get out of school, so we can move to LA together.

Adym: How old is Kayla?

Skylar: She turned 20 in July.

Adym: So you're 18?

Skylar: yeah

Adym: Man, you're really mature for your age, and your really tall.

Skylar: Thanks.

Adym: So you turned 18 this year?

Skylar: yeah, June 21st. I saved my money since I was 12 years old, so a few months after I turned 18 I could move.. 

Adym: Damn, little miss independent. Thats cool, you're 3 days older than me.

Skylar: Since day 1, and yeah that's really cool. You got 3 years on me whereas I got 3 days on you.

At that moment, Sawyer walked back to the table and sat next to Adym.

Sawyer: Did we order already?

Adym: No, so you can still get some wings.

Sawyer: Good.

We order our pizza and about 25 minutes later we get it and begin to eat.

Adym, Skylar, and Sawyer paid and are leaving

Adym suggests we race to the car, so all three of us take off running. I begin sprinting to the car and I beat them. I jump up and down and spin in circles. Wow I bet I look like an idiot but I don't care. Adym unlocks the car and I get in, while Adym and Sawyer are running to the car.

Adym: bro, do you mind if Skylar stays?

Sawyer: I don't care

Adym: nice, I'm just worried about her. I don't wanna see her crying, I'm worried that if she goes home she might have a panic attack again. 

Sawyer: It's up to you bro.

Skylars Pov

The boys get in the car and we drive back to the apartment. As we get out the elevator I remember Nicks steps away from me. I put the thought of Nick to the back of my mind and continue to walk with the boys. The boys begin to make jokes and funny faces and we laugh. 

Nick's Pov

I grab my keys, my skateboard, and I get ready to go meet Jake and Aaron at the skate park. I hear laughing and think of Skylar. I really hurt her feelings, but I wish she would listen and just take my advice! I don't wanna control her but she just turned 18, and  she acts like she has no care in the world. I grab my wallet, phone and open the door. Suddenly I see Adym, Sawyer, and who is that? SKYLAR!! This girl is not hanging out with Adym. My little cousin is hanging out with him?! No. I gotta end this. Now. 

Skylars Pov 

We continue to laugh as we get closer to Adym and sawyers apartment. Suddenly, i see Nick. Crap, he wasn't supposed to know I'm with Adym. 1 he will freak. 2 he will tell kayla. 3 he will tell my family. 4 my family will find out and judge me. 5 my world will fall apart without Adym. I know we're not dating but I love him so much! I stop laughing and glare at Nick, then I look at Adym and see his funny face and laugh again. Screw Nick, I deal with him later.

Nick's Pov

This girl did not just glare at me! 

Nick: Hey Adym, hey Sawyer...Hey Skylar.

Adym: hey Nick

Sawyer: Sup bro

Skylar: Nick.

Nick: Can i talk to you?

Skylar: Sorry, a lots going on and I'm not in the mood.

Nick: Now.

Skylar: Nick, you're not my dad or my mom. 

what's wrong with nick?! He has never told me "now." before. He's always been so caring and sweet.

Nick: it's important. So, listen to me.

I look at adym and he smiles at me giving me that, "hear him out" look.

Sawyer: The doors unlocked.

I sigh, "Fine."

Adym and Soi go inside and I'm alone with Nick.

Skylar: What?

Nick: Don't what me lil cousin. What are you doing with him?! I told you stay away from him!

Skylar: first of all calm down, And second of all I told you, you don't know him, he's a freak not a fuckboy so back off. I've watched and supported him since day 1. And you've seen what, 2 musical.lys of his? That proves nothing, so if you'll excuse me.

Nick: Stop Sky, look I'm sorry. Just be careful? I don't wanna fight. But, why are here with them?

Skylar: I had a panic attack, and he invited me over. 

Nick: What happen?! Who caused it?! Are you okay!?

Skylar: everything. I'm okay, I just want space.

Nick: Okay, I'm going skating but text me if you need me.

Skylar: Wait! Don't tell anyone I was here? Not Kayla, our family, your friends. Noone.

Nick: Why?

Skylar: i just don't wanna deal with them right now. No matter who asks you where I was or am, don't say anything! You never saw me here.

Nick: okay....

Skylar: bye

nick: bye

I walk into the apartment and lock the door. Sawyers in his room and Adym's on the couch watching tv. Adym pats the couch so I go sit with him. Adym opens his arms so I lean on him and........

~Gotta have that cliffhanger~