forty seven

*hye babe* I turned to the door kitchen to see the one I wanted to see, I removed my apron and faced him *missed me already*
*Ekhh too much* he said walking towards me *you woke up early today, I wanted to kiss you when I wake up*
He said lifting me by his strong hands to make me sit on the counter, I put my hands around his neck * well, I wanted to cook, trying what I've learned in the cooking lessons ...*
I said smiling to him, I've been dumb in cooking, just easy meals, and I joined the cooking lessons to divlop my skills...  If you know what I'm looking for in the future!!

*I bet it's delicious* he said leaning in so our nodes are touching
* as much as your lips* he whispered then crushed his lips on mine, he came closer and my I responded immediately, my legs around him and his hands are holding me tight, my hands traveled to his hair, and I really didn't plan to be turned on in the morning,but it's just happened, our lips move in sync, it tastes awesome

Its already a year since me and jungkook back together, everything is perfect now, I've been working with bighit and the guys are doing well, but I still regret the day's I spent far from him and that's making me wants to kiss him non stop,  he suddenly bites my bottom lip and I opened my eyes, he smiled and I know he wants to break my thinking and gets me back to focus with him, then he kissed me again, deeper...

*I thought you're here to help her not to make babies* we both turned to the door, and that's what you don't want to get caught by yoongi, I feel already blushing , he smirks and walked off.

How much did he see?!

Jungkook gave me a quick pack on the lip before leaned back * let's call the others* , yeah, it's breakfast Time..and they'll be traveling to Japan for a week.

A whole week!

And I can't follow, I'm working on my new brand of clothes , all alone, after William left to Paris again, eeh I think he's over the rejection and guess what, ha nui Suddenly wanted to take her photoshoots in Paris!

* So when manager Nim will be here?!*I asked while we're all in the table, oh don't get me wrong, I'm not living here, but it just happened that I slept with jungkook last night, he was drunk and yeah.... nothing really happened.
*After two hours from now, guys don't get drunk again before work days please* namjoon spoke and he As clearly pissed off, it's so hard to wake up drunk Guys, and lucky I'm here to make some soup for them..
*Ooh ,I see* I said, I really can't hide it that I feel sad for not going, I basically will quit bighit soon to focus on my work and another thing, I'm missing him already..
*You'll be okay right?!* Jungkook asked me and I nodded * ..y. .yeah.. sohyeon is here, we'll hangout*
And why I'm not talking about woohyun and soeun, they seem to fall in love with each others and they need sometime Alone, so they can confess, they're both stubborn af.

*No.. it's okay guys you just go to get ready* I tell jimin and tae when they were trying to act helpful and wash the dishes, they don't have time so I'll just be nice and do it..
*Thank you so much hyerim you're the best* jimin said and kissed me on the cheek before going ..
*Yaaa, how dare you?!* Jungkook yelled from the back , and jimin laughed * catch me if you can* and he ran, that was one of the easiest ways to tease jungkook and piss him off a bit. It's not I like it when he kissed me on my cheek , but I love it when jungkook is jealous like a kid, he looks so cute!

_____

*They probably left now* I said to sohyeon when I looked at my watch.
We're sitting on the coffee table facing each other, and I couldn't follow to the airport because I don't want to be on news paper tomorrow, I'm getting famous now a bit, I still feel sad for not updating pictures.

I went back home, parked my car then head in, I'm leaving Alone in an apartment, dad and his wife are in the old house, I decided to be independent ,and I don't have a problem, I'm old enough to take care of my business. My dad needs some romance Alone ...you know.

I stopped pulling my shirt off when my phone rang.. I run to it to pick up. It's jungkook ...*good evening baby* he said from the other line, * good evening love*
*I really can't sleep if I don't hear your voice you know* he said and I my heart skipped a beat already.
*I can't too, it's good that you called, I miss you already*
*Aigoo my little girl, don't worry just one week and I'll be there again*
*Yes i'' hope it pass fast.. you know I...* He interpret me when I heard his door opened and someone started talking to him * I'm sorry hyerima I'll call you tomorrow okay? Good night*
* Ooh it's okay..good n...* But he hangs up before I continue my words * tshh*

_____

I have to do many things this week, my brand will be on the fashion stores soon and I want everything to be perfect. We didn't talk for two days and I expect him to call me back because his offline all the Time, guess they're very busy, but he didn't. It's already the 5th days without jungkook. I fixed my pillow ready to sleep, maybe he'll call tomorrow.
My eyes shout open when my phone rang at midnight, I picked immediately
* hello*
*I miss you so much*

This boy is so honest, he can't even say hello!

* I miss you too, why you didn't call?!*
*I'm sorry baby, but we're so busy, we barely rest, don't be mad*.

*Ooh...yeah, it's okay*

I think we talked for about one hour until I heard him snoring, he slept leaving me talking alone. *Sleep well* I said before hanging up even though I know he can't hear me.

After two more days,and again he didn't call, I'm really mad, even when I call him he's off.. I put down my phone on my desk and tried to focus on the papers in Front of me. *Just do whatever you want okay, I don't care, I just don't care , dumbass*. You don't know that feeling when your man is in far and you literally think he's on Another chik lap making out.. it's just like that, I feel jealous even though I don't know why he doesn't have one minute to let me hear his voice.

I drove my car to woohyun studio, and I get in like it's my own place like always. It was empty but kissing noises are all over the air. Good for them.

*I'm sorry for interrupting your romance but can we hang out today, I miss you guys*. Soeun was blushing Putting her hands on her lips while woohyun was holding his neck like it's the weird thing ever.. I put my hands around their shoulders and drug them out..and we got in the car.

*Won't jungkook BAck Today?!* Woohyun asked in confusion..
* Aah I don't know, just don't ask me*
*Wea, did you guys fought?!*
*No*
*Did he hurts you!?*
* Noo*
*Did he ate your Nutella?!* Soeun spoke and we both looked at her, she'll never change
*Noo, aiish*
*So what's wrong?!*
*Eeh stop it, I'm pissed off, he doesn't call me at all, I'm mad* I said..

*Soeun, let's just back there* woohyun said Opening the door and soeun is following, *AA weaa wea weaa?!* Called them and they back in again , *are you even real,he must be busy, he's working. Not hanging out with some Japanese girls*

*Shut up woohyun* I yelled and hold the steering wheel, I know he's right, but I just really miss him, for the whole damn week..and we talked for about 60 seconds.

*No, you shut up and drive to the airport* soeun yelled, wow that's so new, she's developing badass habits.

*Yeah I'm going ma'am*
I wanted to meet him in the airport, I just needed someone to push me. But obviously I'll stay in the car... what a luck.