thirty thee

* how can I help?* I said before I knew it's a police man he bowed to meet my face from the window
*Miss you parked your car in the wrong way, and your front wheel run out of air, you can't drive your car for now*he said and I get off the car, I wiped my tears and apologized.
I took a look on the wheel and he was right, I didn't even notice * what a luck* I turned to the police man  *sir, but I don't have a reserved one*
*We should reserve your car anyway, you did an infraction by parking this way * he said
* Ooh.ooh* I said sighing, I didn't bring enough money to pay for this infraction, but anyway the wheel run out of air too. He's better take it, I'll go there and bring it tomorrow.

I stood there in the road for a while until they took my car, how can I back home now?!
I returned to the studio, I saw as jungkook and ha nui finished the work, I don't know what taehyung is doing here. I walked towards woohyun.
Hyerim: woohyun ah..
Woohyun: are you okay ?!
Hyerim: yes I'm good. You finished?
Woohyun: not yet actually.
Hyerim: but it's night already
Woohyun: I can't do anything with the schedule you know.
Hyerim: ooh, I think I'll take the bus then.
Woohyun: what happened to your car?!
Hyerim: they took it away because of an infraction..*sigh*
Woohyun: paaboo.
Hyerim: I'm going now, see you next time okay?
Woohyun: ooh~, Take care of yourself, byee.

I walked towards the door, I saw as jungkook and ha nui And taehyung was about to get in the car...I stopped for a while, he saw me, then he changed his gaze to ha nui, hé opened the door for her Then held her hand to help her, he get in after her, why those tears won't just end, i tried to hold myself​ until I get to the bus station, I sat down, but the poster of jungkook and ha nui was just right there, I looked at it for a while before I burst into crying again, as I was alone because it was late, I let it all out, it have to let it out anyway. It's just hurt to Love somebody this much, it's too much to know that you hurted him, it's too much to know that he gave up on you, it's too much to see him moving on too fast, and it's just too much That I can't do anything about it..i skipped my bus, I just wanted to have alone time alone. I sobbed my heart out... someone sat next to me, he pet on my shoulder before he hugged me, I had no choice but to lean on his chest, I needed a hug. * It's okay* taehyung said, *it's okay* he said again, *I'm sorry, I'm hating myself now, sorry because of my mistakes* I said..I cried until I had a headache, my head was heavy, i pulled back and wiped my tears. Taehyung didn't say anything, he waited for me to talk.
* It wasn't my intention to hurt anybody , but I know I did, someone was threatening my father, .................................., but I think I was too late to fix it" I told taehyung everything, trying not to be strong.
He just looked at me..
*That's why your father quited his job* he asked.
*Yes, he knows that day and I suddenly saw him on TV saying that* I said. * I think I ruined my dad's life too* I said, my tears mixed with a light laughter not knowing what to feel anymore.
*Thank you for telling me hyerim* taehyung said.
* Anii, you deserve to know, thank you for giving me a chance to be ready to confess*
*Confess!!*
* Of course, I'm not going to run away just like this* I said.
*You did right hyrime* he said..
*But don't worry, no one will be able to hurt you anymore*
I didn't tell taehyung about what I've heard in the office that day nor about what I'm going to do. He will just worry more

He walked me home before going to the dorm..
_________taehyung pov______

I picked our suits early that's why I came with jungkook, I wanted to check how his doing there.
We know each others well, and I saw how his moves was just for the show, that kiss was unnecessary, he was trying his best to make someone feel bad, and I guess he did, he didn't make hyrime feel bad, but hurt, she was shaking behind the camera, trying to hide her face, I couldn't act , Because we don't want another one to post an article and even drag her in there, right after she ran away, jungkook pulled away from ha nui, th scène was confusing to everyone who was there.. I decided just to let him do his work without talking about personal problems here..
After we finished were​ in our way to the car, I saw hyerim's car when I came, but it wasn't there now. She came out from the studio but she stopped, her gaze were on something next to me. Jungkook was acting to intimate with ha nui, the fake was clear, and it's all for the cameras, I told the manager to go without me before I walked after hyerim, it's night after all, she should not walk alone.
She sat in the bus station, I cursed Because of jungkook and ha nui poster, i Know, she did awful things, but deep inside I know she's a good person, and she's hurt. I know how much she loves him, and that's why I wanted to know the story behind that..
Hyerim sobbed so hard, I was hiding, i'm gonna lie if I say I didn't drop tears too, it was heartbreaking, it reminds me of how jin and hobi hyung and even us, cried when someone got hurt. After all I think her heart was broken more than anybody, I sat next to her and pet on her shoulder, that's all I can do for now, she leaned on my chest and cried, i forced my tears to stay inside, after a while she pulled away, I thought it will be too much to ask an explanation in such situation. But she suddenly started to talk, all my intention was there, listening to her while I remain silent.
.
Being Threatened, hurt, scared, kidnapped, beaten, and left..I think it just too much, alot of things happened behind the scenes, we're not the only one who've been hurt, hyerim too.
Somehow all the anger fade away, she must be too strong to go through all this, yet she wants to confess too, I didn't expect that. I could cover it , but jungkook knows too, do I won't stay in her way.

After i Knew everything, I walked hyerim to her home before I ran to the dorm, everybody was sleeping except for one, jungkook was sitting in the leaving room with his phone.
Taehyung: why you didn't sleep yet?
Jungkook: I couldn't, where did you go?!
Taehyung: somewhere, I needed to see a friend.
Jungkook: ooh~~
Taehyung: are you checking something?!
Jungkook: i'm checking the profile of the butterfly.
Taehyung: butterfly?!
Jungkook: my fansite..
Taehyung: aah that one, why , you like her?!
Jungkook: anii, it's weird, she didn't tweet anything since we arrived from Japan.
Taehyung: aah , is that so!..

I wanted to tell him, but I promised hyerim to not tell anything until she can confess it by herself, he was checking his phone disparately without knowing she's actually hyrime.
I took a cup of water and went to the sofa facing him..
Taehyung: why did you do that ?!.
Jungkook: what!!?
Taehyung: in the studio and the car, you did it on purpose, didn't you?!
Jungkook: why would I?
Taehyung: . Because I know you since forever jungkook..

He sighed then fixed his seat.

Taehyung: do you love ha nui?!.
Jungkook : do i look like?!.
Taehyung: how can I know if you don't tell me, she's been your crush for a long time.
Jungkook: no. She's not anymore, no one is.
Taehyung: then why you did that?
Jungkook: I don't know hyung, I don't care anymore.

I was about to say something, but he just stood up *I'm tired,I'll sleep, good night hyung* he said then walked to his room. I sat in the living room, honestly, I don't know what to do too, it's just too complicated.

_______jungkook POV_____
Why this friend he was talking about should be her?! , I saw him walking after her. It's not that I care but..
He's the one who caugh her, yet he's being nice so suddenly?.
I couldn't sleep when he was still outside, probably with hyrime, it's just driving me crazy.

___________Hyerim pov_______

I woke up on my alarm ringtone, 5 am, time to get up, I don't have work in the company today, but I have another work. Mr choi, talking about him he wasn't supposed to tweet about his trip to Busan today.
I took a shower and did my morning routine. I went to the kitchen, prepared breakfast breakfast for me and Dad, I left him a note on the fridge, and ran out of the house.
I opened the garage *sigh* I didn't see my car and I remembered last night, I need to bring it today, I closed it again, I looked at myself for a moment * with those clothes?!!!* It will be weird, i got me a stupid reason to get in Mr choi office today, I sighed then walked to my room again, I changed to casual then put the other clothes in my bag, for the first time I'm not taking my camera, instead I'm taking some memory cards, flash disks, and recorders. But first I have to bring my car here first, I can't take all this * eeh* I looked at what I'm gonna take with me and what kinda jobs I'll do and sighed.

After I recuperate my car, I passed by home and again I changed my clothes *God, why always things are hard*
I walked down stairs holding the Stuff in my hands, I saw my dad in the kitchen, I panicked for a moment then I started to walk on my toes...
*Hyerim, whar are you going* My dad spoke and I froze.
*Oooh mmm, I'm...I'm just going to visit woohyun*
*With those clothes ?!*
*Ooh..you know..he...he needs to help him in something..*
* Mmm okay*
As soon as my dad said okay , I disappeared, I put everything in my car and drove off. I parked in front of the building. And I get off the car, I walked there but before I enter I saw my reflection on the glass and I just smirked. * I hope it can work*
Since I came here few times before I knew where was his office. I went to the assistant directly.
* Excuse me, can I help you?!*
*Mr choi told me to hand this huge frame in his office* I said as I looked at woohyun holding the huge frame in his hands, I put my hands on my pocket taking my fake permission, basically I learned some bad stuff to use them in good stuff, Being a sasaeng is good sometimes..I gave it to the assistant and he checked before she took the keys and walked towards the door to open it,I turned to woohyun and winked and he just rolled his eyes...