twenty six

*it's like a knock on the wood?! Steps on the ground?! Someone is rolling nuts is his hand!? I'm not sure, I hear a slight noise, I can't open my eyes fully, wait?! I see soil, a dirty group, blue lights?! Someone is talking?! A conversation! I can't feel, I can't open my eyes fully, it's hurt everywhere.... i feel pain... pain!*
I started to see with blurry sight, *here's your money, stay calm* I heard someone said, I wasn't sure, I think I'm dreaming, or hallucinating, i feel dizzy, I started to caugh, then I stopped my arms are hurting, I can't feel, my hair was on my face and I wasn't sitting normal, like I can't control myself​ to fix my position on this chair, my back and neck are hurting me so bad.
I raised my head slowly as I started to sense slightly, all I saw his like a white kinda blue lights on a dirty ground, and the knocking voice, I started to look around, I want to know from where, I'm going crazy, it's knocking in the inside of my head I looked around , left and right, I tried to move but I couldn't, my hands and feet was tied up tightly, I feel like it's burning in the place of the tie...a pained moan left my mouth and I cough again, i was trying to move my feet and it was making a sound.
*How you've been all this time?*
I heard someone talking, to me?! I turned to see as a section of my sweaty hair was covering my face,
*You've been happy? Comfortable?*
He said again but I can't know who's talking, a sound was familiar voice, he started to get closer, I was tired, I didn't have the power to raise my head, all I saw is his feet, a man with a classic shoes, he removed the hair from my face and held my chin up, i moaned again from the pain in my body, he was smiling, Mr choi, *you shouldn't do it from the first*
My tears were ready to fall down, what I'm I doing with him again?!
*Did you think that I will let you escape just like that?!* He said laughing, * you're such a selfish bitch* he said again, by head was heavy , I had a headache, I wanted to throw up, * you just run away, do you want your father to be on news paper?*, *Shut up* i told him , *wow, look, she's talking now* if I was free at the moment I swear I would kill him and take his soul out.
Someone: sir...
I heard someone coming, sir?! I looked up, I know that face, this bitch, the one who recorded jhope,
*Did you think that you're the only one who can bring me exclusives?!*
*Huh, speak you bitch, speak* he shooted on my face loudly, *do you think that I don't know that you're working in the fucking bighit you bitch huh?!* He said and for a moment I lost all my strength, he knows about me, about me being close to the boys, now not only my dad is getting hurt, my friends and all I have, jungkook...*what do you want?* I said as I coughed again, I tasted blood in my mouth...
*Nothing...I want nothing..I just wanted to see you again* he said and I was just following him with my eyes, the fear in my heart was getting bigger, my father, jungkook, my friends...*aah, you changed your number, nice* ...* You have new friends too, Don't Make so much hopes , you hurt them more than anybody else ..* he said and I had the urge to cry so bad, * I have more things to reveal, more than you think...more than you imagine* , why the fuck he's talking non stop,my head is going to explode..
* Listen little bitch, I can give you one more chance if you want your dad to stay safe , you got me*
*What do you want?*
* You're working inside bighit right?! , I want you to get me something from there, then I'll set you free*
After he said, I immediately knew he meant the papers from the CEO office, he wants to be safe, but he'll set me free.
I didn't answer him, I just remains silent, he stood up. * I'm leaving now think about it, i'll come again*
He walked away with the girl following him, but he stopped again *aah did you know that you're friend* * what's his name?! Oh what's his name?! * He asked the girl and she answered * joen jungkook sir* , *ooh yeah jungkook, your friend jungkook has a crush on a famous model, interesting right!!? He said laughing out loud, *shut the fuck up* , he glared at me then walked to me punching me so hard, I fell with the chair on the ground and he asked the girl to beat me up * you should learn the lesson bitch* he said and she started to beat me everywhere non stop, * I'll back soon, think of my proposal* he said and the girl followed him , I was caughing blood, on the ground, I started to sob so hard, cursing on the shitty life I have, I cried my heart out. Every spot on body was hurting and burning, and I couldn't do anything about it. And again things become blurry and all I see was dark after it.....
===========
I'm hearing a beep, and again I'm not sure what is this, all I know is it's much comfortable, I struggled to open my eyes, like I'm in another life.
My eyes was half open, the things are white now, it's comfortable, I still feel dizzy, I can't really feel anything around. I closed my eyes again, I tried to move myself , i'm free.
*Hyerim, you woke up, are you okay*?!
Someone​ asked , *where is this?!*
I asked, * this is the hospital, Don't be scared* .
I opened my eyes slowly, the blurry sight become clear and I saw the familiar face " woohyun"
*Do you feel better?! * He asked with a worried tone.
*Much better* I asked
* Oh my God, glad to hear that*
He held my hand leaning his forehead on it. ..
*Woohyun ah~*  I called with a quiet voice.
*Yes, do you need anything, are you hurt?!* He asked ,*no, but, how I came here?!*
*I brought you here, you're safe now*
I looked at him with a confused look, I still don't know anything...
*We'll talk when you rest, it's okay hyerim ah ~* he said and I blinked my eyes once, woohyun looked at the door of the room as we heard noises coming from the outside, someone is running, he opened the door harshly taking his breaths ,he ran to me and hugged me tightly * my daughter what happened to you huh?!, Who dares to do this to you , just tell me I'll put him in Jail*, I hugged him back and woohyun smiled at me walking off the room, *dad, I can't breathe* I told him and he broke the hug * I'm sorry I'm sorry*
* Appa ,are you crying?!*
He wiped his tears sitting down * I'm really okay now, Don't worry Appa okay! I'm fine* I said.
* Look at you, bruises everywhere, how can I not worry Hyerim* he said.
* I'm really fine dad* , I stayed with dad for a while when woohyun back to the room *hyerim aah, the doctor said you can back home tomorrow morning* I nodded and he walked to me, *Uncle, you can back to home, I'll take care of hyrime, she's fine now*
My dad refused saying he's staying no matter what...
Hyerim: appaaaa, I know you have so many important meetings those days, please back and have some rest. I'm fine with woohyun.
Woohyun:  yeah Uncle, I will take care of her.
After a long time talking to him, dad accepted to back home finally.
Woohyun sat on the chair next to me,
Woohyun: I was about to call jungkook, but I think I'd ask you first..
Hyerim:. No, Don't Tell him no...
Woohyun:  yeah , so maybe now since you feel better, you want to explain to me Mr hyerim...
Hyerim: okay, but first, how did you find me?!!...

=======🎫 No one pov🎫=====
As woohyun was about to lock his phone and out in on his pocket, a black car parked away in front of hyerim with fast movement, woohyun heard the sound of wheels, he was about to check when he saw a body with a black mask putting his hand on hyerim's moth pulling her away, he was shocked, he stared to run towards hyerim but he was late , the man pushed her into the car and drove off fast, woohyun tried to run after him but he knows it's useless, so he just ran towards his car again, driving off trying to follow the black car.. he smelled something fishy, hyerim is his best friend and he knows she won't do anything that leads her to such stuff , so he decided to deal with this by his own without calling anyone and make it worst, he was following the car but the other driver was faster, and woohyun stucked in the red light. He was hitting his steering wheel so hard cursing from the anger and the worry, he was scared if something can happen to her, after a while he remembered his phone he unlocked it praying that hyerim's phone is on, he was praying again and again, and he sighed when the res point showed on the screen, he decided to follow , even if he knows that her phone may be thrown somewhere else, but decided to follow.
Woohyun drives his care to where the red point is, he parked it and went off, it was an empty place, no buildings around, no people no plants, just a huge old Depot, he walked in carefully, trying to not make any noise in case someone was there, he was scared to death yet he had to save his friend, he walked with slow steps turning around him from time to time, he pushed the huge iron door and it made a noisy whir , he looked behind him one more time before he stepped in, he kept walking forward until he saw a body thrown on the ground with a chair, he run there and he knows it's hyerim, woohyun held her head shaking it again ana again, but she didn't reply at all, he got terrified, so he started to untie her quickly scared if someone can come in suddenly, he held her bridal style in his hands and run away outside the depot, and without any thinking he puts her in the back seat and he drove off faster then ever, to the hospital.

==========Hyerim pov=====
After I heard what woohyun told me I felt lucky to have him around that day, or else I would've died, I thanked him but all he wanted to know is why would someone kidnap me suddenly from the street...tears left my eyes as I started to tell him everything happened, I could see that he let some tears fell down, he just hugged me petting on my back..
Woohyun:  Paboo, you deal with this all alone?! What friends are for to you huh?!!
Hyerim: I'm sorry, I just wanted to save my dad but it turned all the wrong way..
Woohyun:  do you know how dangerous is this?!.
Hyerim:  I know, and I'm tired, but my father ....
I started to sob again and woohyun stayed by my side until I fell asleep..
======