six

~~~Hyerim POV~~~

I back home praying that my dad isn't there, I opened the door, I put the stuff on the kitchen table and ran to my room, i put my phone and wallet down and get into the shower , I washed my skin and hair many times to get rid of the smell, i let the water fall all over my body.

I finished and wore my pajamas, I hold the towel in my hands to dried my hair from the water drops ,I was standing in front of the rectangular mirror..

Why I keep meeting them, I'm scared even if I'm far , how about being close.

I felt like the hair all over my skin stood up, I shacked my haid and continue to dry my hair.
I jumped on my bed and held my phone , I opened Twitter and start to scroll up and down, I've been less active lately ,i clicked to tweet something...

_____ jungkook pov_______

Tae hyung almost killed me with the smell it's still weird and I'm curious about what happened, I know it's hard to be out side but I didn't know it can even make us hide in a garbage can.
I started to eat with the others while tae hyung went to take a shower, after 10 seconds he finished and joined us.

Taehyung: God, I feel like in heaven now
Jimin :  yeah it's better bro, eat now
Namjoon: what happened to you?

I was looking him at him ready to listen.

Taehyung:  first of all let's keep it a secret between us, otherwise, the company won't let us even to go to the store anymore

All : AREAS SO , JUST SPEAK NOW!

Taehyung told us how he made a mistake removing his snapback and how people knew him after that,

Tae: if  hyerim didn't help me , my pictures would be in all social medias right now * sight*

* Hyung, who's hyerim??*
* Ooh I forget , when I was running from the fans , a girl suddenly grapes my wrist and pulled me inside the trash*

* What???!*

*Come on , I had no clue about that road or on how to hide , I appreciate what she did*

* Yeah I know but, what if she posted something about that*

*I don't think so*

* Eh guys, I think she won't*

* Why ?!*

* Because logically if she wanted to post about it, she could just take pictures of him when she got him *

* That makes a sense*

* Waah ouri namjoooon* jimin said and we laughed

* Yah yah jungkookie, bring our phones from there*

When we practice, we put away our phones until we finish so we can focus, I went and hold the 7 phones in my shirt and sat back on the floor, I gave each one his phone, our phones are the Same, gladly we have different phone cases.

I leaned my back to the wall and unlocked my phone

Jin: I don't think the fans run after you out from the blue tae

Jin said after he was scrolling in his phone.

Tae: what do you mean?
Jin: just check the Twitter

We all unlocked our phones and opened the Twitter and start to scroll up and down. I saw taehyung's pictures​ everywhere, and it's the same freaking page that always post about celebrities.