twenty one

_______hyerim pov_____

I woke up early, I took a shower and did my mourning rooting, I went to my closest and picked what to wear before I put my stuff in my backpack and walk down to the kitchen.
I decided to cook​a a beautiful breakfast and go to surprise halmeoni since I didn't see her for a while, after that I'll meet joen jungkook in the company and we'll go for his photoshoot.
At 6 am I went off the house, I opened the garage door and ran my car out there. I put the my stuff in the back seat and the food box in the front seat, and I drove to the flowers store.
The store was open, halmeoni is such a morning person, I parked my car there and got off, I walked towards the other door and hold the big box slamming the door close again.
*Halmeoniiiiiiiii* I called her as I intred the store putting the box on her tablet.
*Halmeoniiiiii*I called again while looking around for her, she suddenly came out from the door that leads to her house.
*Hyerim aaah, you're here darling!*
She said as she saw me and walked towards me with opened arms, I hugged her back as she pet on my back.* How are you halmeoni?!*
*I'm fine darling tell me about you*
She asked me.
* Well I'm fine too* I smiled.
*Are you sure?! , Your boyfriend was running alone last two days* she said looking at me
* Ooh I know, I was just busy and I couldn't run * halmeoni, I cooked breakfast to eat it together with you today* I said smiling to her while trying to open the box.
*Really hyerim aah~~, aigoo darling thank you , you're so adorable*
She was happy like I've never see her before.
*Halmeoni, let's eat first because​ I have to go to work soon*
*Arasso arasso , sit down*

I put the plates on the table when I felt that halmeoni is looking at me
*Weaao halmeoni, is there something on my face??!*
* Anii, aren't you going to invite him today?!*
* Who?!*
Halmeoni pointed somewhere and I looked to see jungkook throwing the sand with his feet with his hands on his pocket I really miss him so much.

*Aaniyo, I want to special time with halmeoni today* I said as I watched him running in the way of the dorm, I excused my halmeoni for a minute and took my camera fixing it on him.

*Why do you always take pictures of him secretly?!* She said

* I just love how he fits well with my camera, I bought it because of him in the first place*

* Halmeoni, you didn't gave me the pictures you took last time!*

* Aah, actually I kept one as a memory and it is there* and she pointed to it in her tablet * the other one your boyfriend asked me for it and I gave it to him* he didn't tell me about that.

After we ate breakfast together, I had to leave for the work, I byed halmeoni as I get in the car and drove off to the company.

As I arrived I parked it, and took the elevator to the upper floor, I head directly to the dressing room to pick necessary Stuff, is was empty, BTS has a schedule abroad, I stood there waiting for Mr jungkook to come.
After a while I went to organize some stuff when I felt warms around my waist *good morning* he said. His tone telling me it's jungkook.
*What are you doing?!*
*Greeting you on my way?!!*

Is this boy horny in the early morning?!

*Well good morning* I said smiling breaking off from his arms as I smiled back.

*Why you didn't come this morning?*
He asked.
Hyerim: I was busy*
Jungkook: doing what??
Hyerim : my stuff, now hurry up or ha nui We'll be waiting for you*
Jungkook: What's wrong with you lee hyerim!??
Hyerim: what!?
Jungkook: why you sound angry so suddenly?!
Hyerim: I'm not angry jungkook.
Jungkook: are you... maybe... Jealous?!
I stood up closing my eyes taking deep breath before I turn again..
Hyerim: i'm here to work and help misoo as you said before, stop the nonsense okay?! I'll be in the car.