twenty two

I saw as woohyun walked towards​ me in the studio with a confused look on his face while the other man put one hand on his waist and the other on his forehead putting his head down walking left right.
Woohyun: hyerim aah~~~
Woohyun suddenly called me with puppy eyes.
I looked at him with putting one eyebrow up.
Woohyun: please help me one more time please.
Hyerim: what's going on?! Help you in what?!.
Woohyun: this man said he will sign to let NW magazine get the executive of his next fashion brand if we solve the situation now.
Hyerim: how?! His model is absent!!!
Woohyun: i Know......

Suddenly he sat down on his knees putting his hands together like he was about to pray ...
Hyerim: yaah woohyun, are you crazy?! What are you doing?!
I said as I was so embarrassed.
Woohyun: hyerim aah ~~ PLEASE BE THE MODEL , please please.

Hyerim: NO!! OMG NAM WOOHYUN ARE YOU INSANE, NO!!
Jungkook: WHAT?! NO!!

I knew those puppy eyes was for something, if woohyun helps him he will get the first contact signed and his studio we'll start growing more.
Why do I have always to be is crazy situations?! Me modeling for a magazine?! Is he crazy to think about this?!
Btw, it's not like the business of Jungkook why he was refusing instead of me?!
I only have weird people in my life seriously..I was running from room to room and woohyun begging after me, I can't be the model wtf ?!
Woohyun: hyerim aah ~~~ pleaase pleaase, just this Time please, I will do anything you want later... Anything. Just please do it for me T.T
Jungkook: she won't..done.
Woohyun: what's wrong with you!!
Jungkook: what?! She's here to work for me ..BIGHIT company, you should ask me first since she's my stylist today.
Woohyun: wtf?! She's my best friend and I guess your work is done here, ha nui left already.
Hyerim: yaaah, Nam woohyun, do you treat people like that in your studio?!
Woohyun: I'm sorry jungkook ssi.

I didn't want to disappoint my friend, this is gonna be a big chance for him, I sighed while putting one hand on my forehead, I calmed myself down and turned to him.
*Fine I will do it*
Jungkook: LEE HYERIM ?!
he was glaring at me and I didn't like it.
Lee hyerim: my work as a stylist is done today, I have to help my friend now.

_________ jungkook POV_______

She's about to do a couple concept photoshoot with a male model,
REALLY NOW??! SHE'S FUCKING WITH MY NERVES.

I was boiling inside ready to punch someone but it will just make it worst.  She just passed by to the dressing room to get ready.

I was about to leave when someone called me.
Man: jungkook ssi?!
I turned around to see a Kim min jun, the male model.

Man: jungkook ssi?!I turned around to see a Kim min jun, the male model

He started a conversation and I had to smile and bear with it.
Don't be an ass and ignore people, you'll ruin your career. Thanks namjoon.
.
.
And he didn't stop talking until his eyes fixed on something and he excused himself to leave, I turned around to drop my jaw on what my eyes just saw! O_O.
__________ HYERIM POV_____