five

~~~Taehyung POV~~~

I went to the store to buy some snacks for me and my Bros...I was so fucking tired, but jungkook didn't want to do it instead of me that brat, after I dressed myself all in Black, I had to cover myself from head to toe so I won't have troubles outside, the fans outside are scary, I have a phobia now after they Chased me once in the airport, it's just scary, I was walking in the street and I was cool because it's obvious that no one knew me or tried to get near ...

I'll just do that fast and back to the dorm...

I walked into the store, I went to search for my stuff, I didn't find what hobi told me to buy, if I didn't buy it for him , he will be just nagging​ me when I back, *aish* I took my snapback without noticing myself, I put it back, I think some people glanced at me for a while, I just decided to get whatever and hurry up, I went to the cashier and payed quickly then went off.
I was walking in peace, but I've started to see strange moves around me , people are holding there phones to me, and I started to hear fast footsteps towards me, I think they've noticed already, I increased my speed a little trying not to run, some girls already started to scream, flashlight popped around me, they ran after me, I covered myself with the snapback
*Shit, how can I walk now, I'm not even wearing makeup* I cursing.
I was about to actually run until someone grabbed my hand and dragged me into the garbage

What the F ...!
* Shuuut* be quite

She told me​to be quite, omg, what is this?
I decided to be calm until those girls pass ، i coudn't see anything, because I faced them with my back while I was kinda sitting like a ball with rubbish, I tried to move ...

* God, taehyung don't move , they still here, be calm please* she whispered

*What are you doing??* I whispered

* Isn't it clear?!, I'm trying to help you*

* But w....?

*Shhut, They're here* in a whisper

I heard the footsteps in the area, and I heard them asking each other, they were loud enough, my heart was beating like a fool , it will be worst if they saw me in garbage inside the trash and with a girl, wow taehyung, just wow...

I was in deep thinking until she said

*Okay, they are gone*

I stood up quickly, she did after me , I smelled​ disgusting * oh my God* I made a disgusting face looking at my clothes...

________hyerim pov_____

I saw the girls running after taehyung , I started to run after them, I saw him taking another tight road, I went the opposite way in about tight road so I can meet him in a crossroads, there wasn't any place to hide but a garbage can,  He was running with no clue, I grabbed his wrist quickly and dragged him inside the rubbish, I saw the girls coming that way after him...

*What the...F*  he said and I cuted him * shhhhut be quite*

I saw them looking around before they get bear the garbage, their phones in there hands.
And again he tried to move again, the rubbish made a slight noise