twenty

________jungkook pov_________
Talking about yesterday when I met ha nui, When I saw her I got mixed feelings, I thought I got over my crush, no, she was just gorgeous, I couldn't blink, I don't know her much in person but she's friendly, I never saw the casual ha nui And that's the confused thing. SHE CELLED ME HANDSOME, WOW. I don't know what happened around until taehyung put his hand around hyerim helping her holding her Stuff. I took a deep breath that moment and tried to get over it. After that, I really didn't see her around until she gets in the car when we were about to go to eat dinner outside together.
I thought we'll be eating together, but when we parked in front of the restaurant and we get off the car, Noonan's car was absent.
*Where's noona and hyerim?!* I asked.
*Why do you bother remembering hyerim now?!* Taehyung said
*What?!!!* I said in confusion..
He just passed by and walked with jimin. We took our places there and after minutes noona showed up and took a seat with the others, she was far to ask her in front of all those stuff. I just remain silent.
Jimin: where's hyrimie ?
Taehyung: she doesn't feel well so she back home.
Hobi : did she called you?!
Taehyung: no , I did.

I was just looking to the three of them after I leaned back in the chair.
And what, hyerimie??!
And why would taehyung call her while she was just here with him?!.

I just ate my food and remain silent until we get to the dorm.
I tried to call her around 10 pm, but her phone was off. I was tired so I just set my alarm on 5 am and slept.
====
I woke up immediately when I heard my alarm, I washed my face and put my jumpsuit on me, I wore my sneakers and run to the beach, I expect to find her there. She wasn't, I decided to wait, I was doing random moves and push ups in the same place, from waiting for 30 minutes it turned to 60 then to 90. I set on the sand and held my phone, but I put in my pocket again not calling her, maybe she's sleeping. As the sun raised and people start to wake up, I ran back to the dorm.
The next day I run Alone again, she said she's busy. I don't know what is keeping her busy while our schedule is free for two days, or maybe she's hanging with that woohyun.
Whatever....we'll be spending the day practicing, I don't have time too.
____________ hyerim_______

I saw his messages yesterday,
Do I look like a toy or something?! First he told his crush that I'm just here to help their stylist then ignoring me all day, at Least taehyung called me earlier asking if I'm okay when we didn't met in the dinner. But jungkook was busy thinking of his crush.
I don't know, I'm just mad, I feel stupid for letting my heart loving him when I shouldn't, if he gonna find out what kind of bitch i am, I'm sure he won't waste another second looking towards me.

Are you here?!
Why you're phone is off?;
You missed the training this morning.
What kind of joke is this huh!
Are you okay?
Will you come to the beach tomorrow?

From jungkook

"I'm busy , see you in the day of the photo shoot"

I just replied like that, I feel like I have to, but I miss him already.
Everything is confusing, and I will put him in more troubles if I tell him about my feelings, I hope taehyung won't too.

I started to miss my dad right after I said goodbye to him. I drove the car to woohyun studio after he left me a message yesterday saying that we have some work today. I was excited to see.
I get there and the place was already full of stuff..
"Nam woohyun , waah , what happened?!" I asked him
" I don't know too , but yesterday I received many phone calls from people who wanted to shoot here?!"
He answered and I felt happy for him.
" Really?!! Omg that's awesome"
" Yeah I know, now hurry up we don't have time"
" Who's here first ?!"
" oh ha nui from SM will shoot Alone today, but from tommorow, another model we'll be here, and we'll have to shoot outside too* woohyun said and my eyes widened.
Hyerim: what's the actual name of this studio again?!
Woohyun: are you stupid?! You've been visiting this place many times yet you don't know the studio name. It's NW STUDIO.
Hyerim: O_O jungkook in the magazine , ohemge