twenty three

I opened my eyes on my alarm ringtone, it was 5 am, I turned it off. Then looked at the roof and started to laugh to myself hysterically, I turned around on my belly and hugged my pillow screaming and smiling on it: I'm dating joen jungkook.
I swear I've never felt so energetic like this morning, I jumped on my feet like I'm rolling the world, I went to the shower singing all kinds of love songs, I walked to my closest dancing on my own singing, and when I was looking to the mirror I couldn't believe that this reflection is actually dating joen jungkook, he confessed to me yesterday, really?! Like really?! ...
Don't touch me I'm jungkook's girlfriend ( don't touch him too he's mine) I'm in that kinda mood. I was too excited to see him again, I just skipped the breakfast and run to the beach.
I saw him standing watching the waves already, I'm not the only excited fool here.
*Jungkoooooook* I called from far and he turned around immediately smiling to me, he opened his arms wide as I run towards him and hugged him, he embraces me between his arms tightly, we were rolling in a circle, *I missed you * he said, *I missed you more*, he laughed * waah really?!!* , I laughed too * yeah really*.
He pulled his head back and gave me a peck on the lips.
___________jungkook POV_______
Yesterday, I lost all my mind and soul and control and all the rest of the nerves I have when I saw another man putting his hands on hyerim, even though it was a work, I hate it and hate everything related to touching her. I HATE IT.
I couldn't hold myself​, the anger, sadness, stress, craziness, I don't know what kind of feeling was it. But I went back to the company and head to dressing room, I knew she had to come there too, I couldn't fight the urge of having her in my arms and make it clear that's she is only mine, I don't like to share my stuff. And feeling this way at the first second know that ha nui was just a fleeting moment.
I went to the bathroom to wach my face, the cold water can help to calm down, as I back I saw her holding my shirt looking at it, I closed the door and locked it, I can't wait anymore to press my lips on hers, as she turned I made my way to kiss her without any introductions,I will let it out either she accepted it or not. But she did more than not to stop me , she kissed me back, SHE LOVES ME too.
I woke up early and without thinking of anything I got myself ready and run to the beach, I miss her already with me this place. As I was waiting she called me from far and I turned to her opening my arms for a tight hug, she was too soft yet adorable.  *I missed you * she  said, *I missed you more*, i laughed * waah really?!!* , She laughed too * yeah really*.
How can I not be happy having her?!
____________hyerim POV________
*Jungkook aah*
* Em?*
*Shall we visit halmeoni?!*
*You want to skip practicing again huh? Huh?*

He said while he start tickling me everywhere,* yaah, stop it I can't handle it more* I said as I was laughing out loud, only the voices of me and jungkook was filling the space. He stopped and hugged me *can't we just stay like that forever?!* Jungkook asked
*Unless you want to be in the newspapers forever* I said.
*Lee hyerim, you ruined my romantic moment, I'm going , bye*
He let go of me and walked like a child away. *Yaah, Mianeh mianeh, arasso let's hug forever*
*I don't want to* he said
* Humm I'm please?!*
*I don't want to* he said like a kid again.
* Humm please, baby!*
He looked at me and I run away
* Why are you running now you crazy, come back here and hug me or I will leave for real, I'm sad now*
I laughed on his sweetness and run to him again hugging him *enough?!*
* I will answer you tomorrow*
*Yaaah pabo* we laughed again before locking our hands together and walked to halmeoni store.

*Halmeoniiiiii* I called and she immediately turned to us, she came and gave us hugs and invited us to eat breakfast with her, she loves to have company. Me and jungkook kept jocking around and feeding each others while halmeoni laughing, we were happy together.
Suddenly my phone rang, I held my phone in my hands to check the caller ( unknown) I turned it off and put it on the table again.
*Why you didn't pick up?!* Jungkook asked me, * it's not an important call* I said smiling and we continue eating our food.
===========
After a long day at work with jungkook, following a new model is not that easy, but I was thanking God there was no female model again or else I would lose my mind watching the scenes live.
After we finished we head to car together, there was no manager today, jungkook picked me up this morning and he will drop me in my house too.