fifteen

________hyerim POV______

After the bell rang for the break, I head to the cafeteria with woohyun and soeun. We set on our table.
Woohyun: why are you playing with food.
Hyrime: I have no appetite.
Woohyun: so I'm gonna take this for me.
Hyerim: okay it's yours
Woohyun: thanks babe.
Hyerim: you're welcome
Woohyun, SOEUN: DEAAABAAAK!!!!!
I know why are acting so dumb and shocked , it's because I let woohyun flirt without getting angry, u just have no mood or energy today to fight and tell and all those stuff.
Hyerim: eew, woohyun, stop dropping food from your mouth.
Woohyun:...do you realize that I just called you babe and you did nothing?!;
Hyerim: should I change my mind and kick your butt now??!
I have no energy today, I'll just skip it.
Soeun: what's wrong with you today?!
You look so t... DEAAABAAAK!! Omfg?!
Did you see that ?! Omo Omo?!!
Woohyun : see what?!!
Soeun: jhope ex girlfriend was bullied by fans and was dragged away by her parents from Korea so she can't meet him again.... wait what?! Why they didn't write the name!? Omg I'm so curious now ?! Omo ..
Soeun was reading the article and I just looked down at my hands swallowing my saliva..
Soeun: yaaaaa park Mina , you're bias has a girlfriend, you will never Mary lol.
Sohyeon: just shut up soeun.

I looked at soeun teasing jhope fans in the cafeteria, she's crazy I swear.
Woohyun: omo, you used to be the first one to scream if they post something like that. What happened.
Hyerim: I saw it earlier, soeun is late. And I'm tired to fangirl now.
Woohyun: we don't have afternoon classes, you want to visit my studio?!
Hyerim: okay, let's hurry up because I need to go to the company after two hours.
I dragged soeun from her collar while she was still teasing other girls laughing her ass out loud.
________in the studio_______
Waaaah, nam woohyun, I didn't know you're so creative this much, this is fucking amazing omg.
Soeun: okay, I will be the first model here.
She went to the white area doing different crazy poses.
Woihyun:  you look like everything on Earth , but Just not like a model
Soeun: yaah, what is this!??
She started to run after him and I just laughed out loud, this guys are really something, they just made me laugh.
Hyerim: if you won't stop, I'm sure you'll break something.
Woohyun: arasso , I'm sorry soeun, let's stop. I don't want to ruin my baby studio in the first day.
Hyerim: good choice *laughing*
Woohyun~ah,I really have big expectations about this thing, I'm sure you'll be famous between celebrities soon.
Woohyun: I hope so... You know as soon as it becomes an official studio for shooting, I will organize a big event. Soeun I  will invite you to fangirl.
Soeun: chinchaaa?!! Omo. Kamsamidaaaa*Bowing*
Hyerim: omg LMAO
Woohyun: it's easy to make soeun a good girl lol
Soeun:  just make sure to invite me, I want to bless my eyes with idols faces.

As soon as soeun started to act like she's a Cinderella closing her eyes dancing around and letting her imagination free.

*Woohyun, I'm done with this girl, let's leave*
*I agree, totally, let's leave*

We walked off without soeun and she followed us cursing.
Soeun: yaah wait for me you idiots.

_____________BTS POV_______

Namjoon: what did just say??!.
Taehyung:  as you heard namjoon.
Jin: omg hobi should not know about that or he'll break down.

*Door opening*
Hobi: about what?! What do you mean ?!.
Jin: ....... Hobi you see.
Namjoon: just calm down.