eighteen

__________hyerim pov________

After we graduated, woohyun started to work on his studio and I'm helping him, since his father's company is famous, his father helped him with advertising for his studio.
I backed home after I had fun with jungkook, my dad was already at work, I went to my room and took a shower, after I finished I wrapped the towel around me and went to my closest, I picked my clothes and fixed my hair, I put light make up and went off.
Soeun went with her family to stay in her grandmother in Busan as always, so I just went to see woohyun in his studio.
Woohyun: ooh , you came, you don't have work today.
Hyerim: actually I have,but in the afternoon, so I just decided to visit in here.
Woohyun: waah I see that you really love this place lately.
Hyerim: yeah I really do , it's awesome, you know how much I love photography.
Woohyun: not as much as fashion and designs.
Hyerim: you know well, I already had a hard time to choose what I really want to do in future.
Woohyun: I know, but you'll be doing your hobby here, you should thank me for giving you this wonderful opportunity.
Hyerim: okay I'm leaving, bye.
Woohyun: Ani anii I'm kidding *laughing*, you will never change.
Hyerim: ooh molla~~ anyway, do you want to have lunch with me?
Woohyun: waah I can't say no, I'm starving. Let's go.

We went to the restaurant, woohyun picked it, we ordered and waited for food.
Hyerim: so it's any news about the new job.
Woohyun: not really, I just started, so I'm trying to be patient, my father told me that many celebrities we'll start to photoshoot there, so I'm just waiting.
Hyerim: don't worry, you'll do a good job. You hired stuff already?;
Woohyun: ooh, everything is good. But I'm depending on you helping me until I can find some talented workers.
Hyerim: yeah yeah, don't worry. I'll help you since I'm still here.

--------
After I had dinner, woohyun took me to the company, I went where I can find the group.

Jin: yaah maknae, I didn't know you're famous this much.
Namjoon:  I knew since the day Mr park saw him, that he'll give him a chance

Jimin: let give him a clap already.

I opened the door when the others were clapping, they seem happy tho, I was curious what happened..
Hyerim: good afternoon ya'll
Taehyung: annyoung.
Jungkook: you are early today hyerim.
Hyerim:  oh ~~, I was with woohyun and he gave me a ride to here.

I said while putting my stuff down
* Well , you seem happy today, what happened?!!*

Jin: waah didn't you see the news??!
Hyerim:  no not yet!
MiSOo:  well, you know jungkook is getting many offers for modeling after the concert in Japan.
Hyerim:  waah really?! How is this possible?!
Suga:  it's possible because he has a crazy fansite.
Hyerim: crazy?!
Jimin: well you know, he has a fansite that keeps taking pictures of him And her pictures are in points.
Hyerim:  ooh is that so?!
I said trying to keep the freaking happiness inside..
Jin: yeah yeah, and her pictures of him are everywhere.
Hyerim:  yeah, I think I know her, and you mean that's why he's getting offers for modeling.
Jungkook: yeah, that's it.
Hyerim:  waaah that's great jungkook aah~~, congratulations.
Jimin: he's happy because he thinks he can have a chance to meet ha nui.
Hyerim : oh, i see....

That's what I hate to hear, I feel happy because he's getting offers because of my pictures, but my smile faded as long as jimin talked about ha nui.