twelve

Jungkook pov
I woke up in the early morning, we'll back to Korea today, I did my morning  routine in my room, I fixed my stuff then get off the room, I was waiting outside my room in the hallway.
Why she's taking a long time to get out of there.
I wanted to apologise to hyerim as I planned yesterday, I saw as my hyungs taking the elevator while I was still waiting...
Jungkook: hyung!!.
Jin: there are 6 hyungs here jungkookie, which one?! *Laugh*
Jungkook: taehyung.
Taehyung:  oh , wea??!
Jungkook: do you know where's hyerim??!
Taehyung: Anni weo??!
Jungkook:  what about MiSOo noona??!
Taehyung: misoo noona ...ooh here's she coming from behind.

Taehyung said and went off, I turned to see noona coming.
Jungkook: ooh noonaa~ Good morning, did you see hyerim??!
MiSOo: hyerim left last night, she took the flight of 12 am.
Jungkook: oh~~ really, why?!
MiSOo: I don't know, she has classes today, I think that's why, anyway she wants to leave first and we allowed.
Jungkook: oh~~ it's that's so. Okay thank you.
Misoo: no problem, now hurry or we'll miss our flight.

I felt disappointed, she don't know how to say something before she just leave alone like that. Aish! I missed my chance.
_______ hyerim POV________

I was really tired yesterday but I couldn't sleep, the thought of Mr choi was disturbing me to death, what should I do?!.. he will post the picture of my father if I don't do anything. I rolled in my bed hundred times.
I don't know anything I just want to be at home now. It was 10 pm when I called unnie

*Beep beep beep*
MiSOo: hello.
Hyerim: hello unnie, sorry for disturbing you now, are you sleeping?!
MiSOo: no , not yet , do you need something?;
Hyerim: ooh~~  can I back to Korea first??!
Misoo: why??! It's late now.
Hyerim: I have something to take care of in the early morning, our flight we'll be at 10 am.
MiSOo:  okay I think you can, we just need to change your flight to 12am , so if you want to travel be ready now .

We hanged off , I got up, I changed to a simple shirt and jeans with my shoes, I didn't put on any make up, I tied up my hair into a low ponytail, my stuff was ready, I went off the room, unnie helped me to change my flight Time, all I had is to take a taxi to the airport and travel.
I will miss taking pictures of BTS tomorrow. The flight will take almost 2 hours, I just slept in the plane for two hours. I arrived to Seoul at 2 am , I just took another taxi to be at home at 3:00 am.
I didn't want to wake my father up, so I just used my keys to open the door, I closed it quietly and head to my room, without doing any single thing, I jumped on my bed and slept.
After another two hours, I woke up, I get in the shower, I took a long shower, I still feel tired, but I relaxed a bit when the warm water was all over me, I was under pressure because of Mr choi text message because now I can't do anything...

I can't hangout around BTS, they know who I'm now
I can't follow everywhere I don't even have time.
I don't have any hidden pictures exempt for jungkook running which is not a scandal to run.
The only thing I know is about hobi's ex girlfriend, and jungkook's crush.

I shook my head under the water in frustration...*fuck this life*

I finished my shower still feeling fucking tired, it was 5:30 am, I dried my hair, and wore my school uniform, I held my bag and went off the room, my dad is still sleeping.
I felt lazy to cook, so I just decided to buy coffee from outside, I wrote a note to dad and stick it in the fridge door.

Daddy, I backed home late last night and I had to go to school early today, I miss you daddy, let's talk later. FIGHTING!

I closed the door behind me, I really want to back to sleep but I only have one week for my last exams, I need to be at school.
I took the road of the beach, I walked slowly with my headphones thinking about what should I do about Mr choi.
I closed my eyes for a while and i  breathed in and out, I just love the early morning...
I saw halmeoni as she was taking care of her flowers, I went to her and greet her.

*Good morning halmeoni* I bowed 90°
*Ooh darling you came back*
* Yea halmeoni* I smiled widely to her.
*Come have a seat*  she said.
I went and sat on her tablet.
* Did you ate breakfast yet?!*
I looked embarrassed because I was lazy to cook , even for my dad.
*Aniyo halmeoni*
* Ooh good , because I prepared something already*
* Chinchaaa!*
*She went and opened a large box, she tooks the plates and placed it on the table removing the plastic covers from it*
* Halmeoni* I said with teary eyes.
I stood up and hugged her tightly, I felt so warm.
* Kamsamidaaaa* I said
* My granddaughter passed away two years ago due to a health problem, she was my company, but since then, I continue to be alone* she said .
I felt my heart aching for halmeoni Because I lost my mom too, it's not easy to lose a family member so suddenly.
*Mianeh halmeoni to remind you of this*
*A aaniiyo darling, don't be sorry, this is life we can't do nothing about it but to accept our destiny*
*Yeaa, I lost my mom too when I was 10 years old, she had blood cancer, we didn't know about it , but she suddenly died, she just disappeared without a word* I said and some tears escape my eyes, * I miss her*
Halmeoni just stood up and hugged me tightly * don't be sad darling, you have to be strong, a pretty girl like you need to be happy* she said and I wiped my tears
* I know you kids have school today, that's why I prepared this, in case you visit me again*
* Kamsamida halmeoni* I said, while she just invited me to start eating.
* Darling, you didn't tell me your name*
* My name is Lee hyerim* I said with a full month, it's a habit to talk with a full mouth.
* So pretty* she smiled at me widely.

After I finished eating I help her with packing the plates again,
* It's okay it's okay hyerim ah~~, I will do it, you just need to go to school now pally*
I hugged her tightly and bowed again
*Goodbye halmeoni, I will visit you tomorrow* I ran away while saying that out loud.
I forget about Me choi for a while. I ran to school it was 7:30 still early to start the class, I saw woohyun and soeun sitting on the bench at school,

Hyerim: SOOOEUUNaaah , WOOHYUnaaaah ..
I called out loud enough for them to turn to me , I ran to them and hugged them tightly , i miss them already, it's like I didn't see them for years.
Woohyun: I..I .. can't ..  breath...
I broke the hug and sat between them.
soeun: your hugs will kill us someday.
I laughed.
Hyerim: mianeh ,but you already know how much I love you.
Woohyun: where have you been?!!
Hyerim: ooh it's a long story guys.
Soeun,:  your stories are never short anyway, I'm ready, tell us.
Hyerim: arasso, so when I back from school that day ......
( I told them all story , from how my dad told me to work, and how the stylist picked me up, to how my reaction when I knew it's bighit and BTS , to how I catch the girl who recorded ... until the point where I back to Korea at 3 am , I skipped the reason, I only said it's because of school*

I honestly traveled back because I know I will be obvious in the morning with the boys because I can't hide my feelings right. Mr choi made me stressful and I didn't want to face them looking for reasons and lie more that's why I traveled at night.

Soeun:  holl,omg omg omg, hyerim, your life is gonna change *
She stood up rolling around putting her hands to the sky and acting like it's a drama ,
Hyerim: soeun put your ass here.. change my ass..
Woohyun,: why ?! Don't you like it??!
Hyrime: aniii,. It's just so much pressure working with idols.
Woohyun: so you won't have time to come to the studio?!
Hyerim: I will come of course, I promised you. :))
Woohyun: arasso baby.
Hyerim: YAAH NAM WOOHYUN, DO YOU WANT TO DIE??!  I said in a loud angry tone.
He just laughed out loud.
The bell rang and ran away, soeun laughed on me while I was calling and running after him..
Hyerim: YAAH, COME HERE YOU STUPID HEADASS !!!!

Author note

What do you want hyerim to do??!
She's in a  trouble now
😮😘