four

~hyerim POV~

I ran fast to school, I don't want to be late, there will be a lot of questions and advices and I actually I don't like it that much.
When I arrive at the door of school I saw him, ( woohyun ), my partner in the crime, not about BTS stuff, but we had photography lessons together last years, girls keep fangirling over him,  and he's my classmate along with soeun...

*Lee hyerim*~~
* Oh woohyun ah~ , hey*
* Where have you been, I was looking for you since yesterday?*
* Really? I'm sorry , I didn't feel good yesterday so I didn't come ^^"* anyway how are you* ??
*I'm good what about you, you seem tired?*
* Oh I just didn't have enough sleep, I'm fine*
* Why?? Think of me?? * Smirk*
* Bwoh??* I hit him in his arm, while he just laughed on me.
* Ya yaa, stop it, btw I'm older than you, don't treat oppa like that*
* Oppa my ass*
* tttsk ,Don't curse in front of oppa*
* Yaaaaa!! Nam woohyun, do you want to die!!?
* Omg hyerim ah~, pissing is my favorite thing*
He was just laughing out loud while I was looking at him with an Angry face, but I couldn't handle it and I broke into a loud laughter along with him*

**Rriiinggg**

* Omg Pablo , hurry hurry *
We ran to the class, thank God I got there before the teacher.

* Yaa Lee hyerim, how dare you not to call me??*
* Mianeh kim soeun, let's talk during the break okay?*

~~Jungkook PoV~~

After my morning ran , I back to the dorm at 8:00 am i open the door and slammed it.

* Yaaa jungkook ah , stop being so noisy* taehyung said
* Omg, it's actually 8:00 am bro*
They still asleep , no wonder, we have a free week all they can do is rest and rest...and rest.

I bought some stuff to prepare the breakfast, we didn't eat since yesterday, I went to my room first to take a shower, I threw my phone on the bed, and went to the bathroom.

I let the warm water spread all over me , I felt so relaxed. I heard the door of my room opening..
*Jungkook* I knew it was namjoon hyung.
* Oh hyung I'm taking a shower*
* Oh oh arasso*
He closed the door.

I finished my shower and went to my closest and took my large white sized shirt with blue ripped jeans, I didn't dry my hair, I get out of the room to see the Bros awake.
*Where's jin hyung?*
Jimin: * He's still sleeping, I guess he drank alot last night*
Tae :* It must be hurtful you know*
Jhope: i still feel guilty because we left him drinking alone

* I bought some stuff for the breakfast, let cook ourselves since jin hyung can't do it today*
* Yeah right*

_______ hyerim POV______
I felt like I was in the outer space all the period, I couldn't focus at all with the teacher, I still can't believe that I saw jungkook in front of me , for the kimchi's sake , that was hilarious.

I feel so terrified, like I'm gonna get caught or something, the only thing I pray for it to happen is to be hated by my loved ones, it's just scary , I feel my stomach get tight thinking of it.
* Eeh molla molla**

* What's wrong with you?* Soeun whispered to my ear
* Wea??* I whispered back*
* You're weird * she said
* I already know, thanks*