thirty nine

_________hyerim pov_____
*Where's sohyeon?* I asked after I put down my phone on the table in the restaurant, facing William, he was scrolling down on his phone too, *William?* I call again, *oh! Yes, I'm sorry, what did you say?!* I glared at him, he always forget what's around when he is on his phone, like always checking fashion event, * I said where sohyeon?!* , He put his phone down and put his jaw on his palm like a kid looking at me * waah rim, why you look cute when you're angry?* , Wow, this is new from William. It's been already two months since we met.
Well I think I look very tiny besides his muscular build, I can't help but feeling like start blushing * shut up William* I said erasing the awkwardness, he leaned again on his seat, * well I don't know where she, we agreed to meet here as you know, she is late as always* I sighed , I'm really hungry but it won't be good not to wait for her.
*Okay, I can't wait anymore, I'm calling her* I pull my phone, at the Same moment it rang, * waah here's she* she was calling me. I pick up the phone and after a while a sighed, we hanged up, *what did she say?* William asked, *she's not coming, a dancer got injured and she had to be with him in the hospital* I said, as I immediately raised my hand to order, boy, I'm starving.
I was eating with William, but I can't help Feeling awkward as I feel his gaze on me, God, I have the issue of blushing so fast, i decided to cut it off, *hey Willy, why are you looking at me like that, I feel awkward* I said directly but he snapped from his seat, * ooh I'm sorry, I was...I was thinking?* He said ,*it's not Time for thinking , your food is cold * I said laughing on him, he smiled and he started to eat.
Since sohyeon wasn't here, me and William had to enjoy Alone today, I can't deny that we are so close now, he's an easy guy to get along with, that's why it wasn't hard for me to be a close friend with him, I'm lucky, he's nice, and funny, and a genius in his work.
William put his hands on my shoulder as we walked by the beach, I fighted the urge to feel weird, it's just too Normal in here to do that without getting side though, well I didn't really used to get a Romantic walk with anyone but...him.
I stopped as I remembered jungkook, I've been doing fine lately, or at least I think, I looked at the beach and all the memories popped in my head as a one shot, *No,not now, not ever, he's moved on, and I need to* I thought to myself Everytime, but I just can't move on, I can't love anyone but him, and it's getting bigger and bigger each time, I'm in a big shit.
*LEE HYERIM* I jumped as I heard my name * what the fuck William, you scared me!* I yelled at him, *you were lost for five minutes, I was saying your name hundred of times, holl* he snap back, *oh I'm sorry, I just lost in my thoughts* I laughed, but he didn't laugh, I looked at him* come on Willy I'm sorry you know I just...* He cutted my talk * think of him again?!* He asked, Don't be surprised, William know my story with jungkook,not all but at least he knows that I loved someone called jungkook and we had to break up somehow, well he has to know, Because he was around me always seeing my mental breakdowns and crying and stuff like that when I was trying to move on, so I opened up to him, it helps alot.  I remain silent for a while * eeh kinda..* I said with a weird sound. I don't know but the atmosphere was bad, William was looking angry, I think I was rude doing this alot ,lost in my thoughts while he is speaking to me. He looked at me for a while and sighed, like fighting the urge to scream, he faced the beach *let's go* he said. I just followed him silently as we walked towards the car again, *William* I called before he get in the car, he stopped and looked at me with a tired look.* I'm...I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ignore your talk, I just...I just lost in my thoughts and...*, *I know hyerim Don't worry, it's okay I'm not mad*
He smiled at me, * yes you are mad I know* , *nah I'm not mad* , *so why you act like you're mad. Because...* I couldn't continue my words until I shot my eyes wide open not able to talk.

HIS

LIPS

WERE

ON

MINE

I was shocked enough to not kiss him back, well I wasn't going to kiss him back, he kissed me, he just kissed me now.

William pulled away a bit breaking the kiss * I said I'm not mad hyerim, now get in the car* he said with a low tune voice. I really didn't know what to do...

I back to reality finally* what was that for!!* I asked. *well simply to shut you up* he said smirking. *What the..*
*Hyerim, I swear I'll just drive off if you don't get in the car now* William talked looking at me then getting in the car. I run to the other side and opened the door, you may not know, but he can do it.

______________

I back to the dorm after William drop me off, I was in my bed holding my PC waiting for BTS tickets selling, I'm fuckinng ready for the war, I gotta get me tickets,well yes, they'll be here in Paris for the world tour, and ain't skipping this , simply* I miss them * especially * him* . It's not like I'm going to jump there showing myself, but I want to see them.

__________
*Hello*
*Hello sohyeon, why are you late again omg*
*I'm sorry hyerim, I'm really sorry I can't be there now*
* Yaa kim sohyeon, i have to tell you something important*
*Really ? What is it?!*
*Not on phone, duh*
*Okay hum. Can you come to the studio tonight, I'll be there for sure*
*Okay sure, I'll be there, Don't dare to move*
She laughed through the phone * yes yes*
I hanged up and stormed to the room where I'll work with William today for the next project, and damn it's so awkward to face him after he kissed me yesterday, the ride to the dorm was silent, and we just exchange good night.
I opened the door, glancing at the room. But he wasn't there. I sighed in relief, but hye what? We'll be late.
*WOOAAW* I jumped with soul as someone from behind the door roar on my ear, *fuck you William omg* he laughed out loud, I shut the door immediately, * you're so crazy* I said, *and your reaction is priceless* he said laughing, I roll my eyes but I laughed with him walking towards the tools to start the work. Well he break the ice, let's just not talk about yesterday. * Hyerim* William called me and I cursed inside * yes?* . *about yesterday, I just...* I cutted him *it's okay, I know you didn't mean it, so let's just forget about it* I said smiling at him trying to act normal, he looked at me then smiled, but damn it, I don't know what to feel anymore.
____

*Finally* I sighed as we finished the work at night, William cracked his fingers yawning too. *Let's hurry, I need to meet sohyeon now* I told him as I was starting to organize the tools , * sohyeon, for what?! * He asked , *well, you can say it's a girly talk* I told him winking, he rolled his eyes * look at my sweet friends now getting a secret talk without me* and I laughed. *William* I called him and he turned, * humm. I actually bought tickets for BTS concert , I know you're not interested in kpop but just in case you want to join, here's it* I smiled giving it to him. He grabbed it looking at it smiling at me * woh lee hyerim spending money on me* I rolled my eyes and he laughed * thank you babe , I'll join if I finish this work early*  ... Bebe? Eh okay.

_________
I was watching sohyeon through the glass when she was dancing there passionately, I was smiling like an idiot. She was amazing. And I didn't want to cut her beautiful moment until the song finish. Hobi loves the right girl. Yes hobi.
Did you think I'll forget the name of Kim sohyeon, fuck no. I remember after few days of meeting her, and between us, those dance skills and ( hope studio) and all those similar habits, how can I not know that she's the Kim sohyeon that hobi was talking about her. She's finally here in Paris, And guess who met her, Me.
I hold the ticket in my hands looking at it smiling at the fact that I can pay hobi for what I've caused him. And looked back at sohyeon dancing.
* don't worry sohyeon ah, you'll meet him soon* .
I smiled when sohyeon noticed me suddenly

* hyerim aah, you're here?, Come in*

😇 Author note 🎀
Wooh, I took a long time to update again.
Suddenly this book is going to end soon 😭😭😭😭

Kindly vote and comment if you loves the chapters 😘😘