thirty four

Flashbacks
*What are you saying, lee hyerim?!*
*Woohyun ah please, you asshole it's the first time I ask for your help*
*Do you actually realize how dangerous is this?!!*
*Yeah I know but I have to do it woohyun ah*
*What if they caught us?*
*Yaaa, stop imagining bad things*
* OMG lee hyerim you're just extra*
*Ooh, you forget how​ I helped you by being your model, you know what, and you remember how....*
* Atttt, arasso arasso, okay I'll help you*
*Kamsamidaaaa* I hugged him
*So what's the plan?!*
*The plan is to get into his office like workers, we gotta pretend that we're there to hang this huge frame on his wall after he called us, then, I'll get a copy of his PC informations and we'll run away, that's it*
* Waah you're talking like it's simple*
*Woohyun ah, this is the last thing for Jungkook, at least I can help in something*
*Okay okay, Don't do that face, see you tomorrow, oh wait but what kind of frame we gonna put there?!*
*Okay I already made it, let me show you the picture*
.
*OMFG, lee hyerim, you're totally crazy, omo *caughing* .

End of flashbacks

Me and woohyun get in and we closed the door behind us, he started to work and I immediately turned on the computer, and without thinking twice I let it copy all the informations in the disk. My heart was bouncing, the assistant was checking on us from time to time, I would just jump and act like I'm helping woohyun, he finished the work while I was waiting for the informations, it finished and I bring on Another disk and connect it to the computer , while woohyun was putting the voice recorder under the desk, we stopped for a second..
*Omg, what is he doing here?!*
*Who?!*
*Mr choi*
*WHAT?!*
*Hurry hurry*
* I finished you Pabo , what are you still doing?!*
* I'm destroying this shit*

I let his computer full of viruses, he will have no choice but to throw it, my purpose is to distroy any copies he has of any informations. And yet, he doesn't know his accounts are already disappeared.

I heard the footsteps, I took of the disk and threw my bag to woohyun,.
*Why the fuck you let the cover on the frame?!*
* I just wanted to be a surprise* he Said, he's just stupid sometimes, but I like his idea.
*Let's get out*
* No wait, we can't*
* What do you mean, we need to get out of here*
* Let's run from the window*
* Omg it's high*
* Shut up let's just jump*
*Omg led hyerim, I'll kill you later*
*Just go we don't have time*
* Ookay ookay​, I'm throwing the stuff first* I'm jumping come on Hana dul set*

Woohyun jumped first, I can see he was in pain , I jumped too but he was there and helped me and again he was in pain,

*Yaaaa, who the hell are you to break in here, you jerks, I'll call the police*

We heard as Mr choi screamed from the window, as we held our stuff and run the fastest we can, it's scary yet funny , woohyun was falling Down like a dork, he's scared more than me, we ran to the car, I turned my keys and I drove off, I almost crashed into another car, the wheels noise were so noticeable, I drove to the farthest point I can go to...
*Yaah us there someone following us?!*
*Oh how can I know lee hyerim, there's too many cars*
* Let's just calm first*
*Are you fucking kidding me , omg*

I drove my car​ outside the city , I parked and there was no body following, well I guess he didn't see my face, and they didn't find a way to catch-up with us.
I told woohyun to put my headphones in my ear, he did too, and the voice recorder we put under Mr Choi desk was working so well

*Who the fuck would put this shit in my office?! Do i seem like an army?!
This world is insane, I swear I'll make them pay, those brats.
You stupid, how can you let a stranger enter the office, you're fired, get out,take this frame with you.
Get out, stupid people
Aaaaaiiish*

I looked at woohyun for a moment and we burst into laughing hilariously, I teared up.
*This is crazy* he said
*I'll call you another time*I said
*Shut up because I won't do it *
We laughed harder, we took our breaths then I ran my car back to the city again.

_________

Me and woohyun went to my house, he was still nagging on me for doing this, I know he'll be on his own magazine cover if his dad knows about this, my dad wasn't at home, I stitched his wounds on his arm, and we sat in the leaving room * I really want to see Mr choi face reaction seeing the picture of BTS on his own office* woohyun said band we Burst laughing again

***ringtone***
*Oh wait a minute* woohyun said
He picked up.
*Hello... Now?!, They didn't plan it before... okay okay I'll be there* woohyun said then he locked his phone and stoodPp ,*what's going on?!* I asked, *we have a sudden photoshoot , they just called me, I gotta go now, see you again okay?!* He said Walking towards the door.
*Oh okay see you* I replied.
Woohyun left and I leaned on the sofa . My heart was still beating, i can't believe I survived from there, I remember that I have to check what I've got from there, I took my bag and ran into my room, I turned on my pc And connected.

*Woow, there's too many files*
I'm sure, since he'll be scared to get caught, or anyone can know about him, he will save just one copy of something, I've worked for him, and I can say that all his dirty proofs was in his computer, he can never use that computer again, for the first time, I love viruses.
I started to check, each file, each picture, each video, and every single article, I was focusing on the screen for about 3 hours, my eyes hurted me a bit, so I stopped, I rubbed my eyes and took the PC off of my lap to the bed, and I walked to the bathroom, I watched my face with cold water, I dried it, then I went back to check the rest of the files, I don't even know what kind of things he has for BTS, I can't guess, another relationship?!, I don't know, I saw many things about the other groups, many pictures, videos, those sasaengs who break into idols houses, records, it's so scary, too many personal informations, since he hate pd-nim and bighit this much , he must be keeping hidden somewhere here, I searched in every single file, until a Name of a file catched my eyes ( X ) , i clicked on it, and there was videos with Liz quality, records, and some pictures, a word file, I think he wrote an article already, I decided to check the article first.
My eyes widened on the words written there, what a cruel world,i actually teared up, was he really ready to show this to the public?!. I closed the page and opened the videos, why was he crying, ( Don't panic joen jungkook, no one will know about this okay) that's the voice of....jin, ( be strong, we're still rookie's, he won't post it now, until then we'll find a way to prevent him) namjoon said..
Do he used this to threat them since a long time, that's what he was talking about that day in the office of CEO, he didn't. Reveal this, in return the CEO was scared to reveal the thing that can put Me choi in jail, Mr choi was waiting for BTS to be successful enough so he can destroy them and satisfies his evil soul.
I couldn't believe all this things are going on, my poor boys were under pressure since they put a step on the stage, jungkook was still too young, of course he'll get panicked, but how the hell he could film ?! Is there any spy inside the building?! What the hell is going on?!

I needed to drink a cup of water, I put down my PC then walked fast to  the kitchen,I poured myself a cup of water then I drank it.. those words I read was replying in my imagination.

*Joen jungkook is an Illegitimate child, his father was already a married man, his mother is still missing, he grew up and lived in an  orphanage for five years, then he's been adopted after his father denied that's joen jungkook is his actual child, the Foster family of joen jungkook living in busan recently, since jungkook didn't get a name after he came to the world, the joen family gave him the name of joen jungkook. And because of this rich family he was able to go to school and Live regularly*

The world is too cruel, and so people..
I put my cup down, and I sighed, i got what I want from Mr choi, and I'll be leaving after four days. I walked with heavy steps to my room again, I don't know what should I do with all of this, I think I'll just give it to bighit, I don't know, they'll do better, all I wanted is to get it from Mr choi.