nineteen

___________hyerim_______

I shouldn't fall in love with him, I'm just fooling myself, I'm nothing comparing to jungkook, he's an idol with millions of fans around the world, while I'm just a random girl who comes here to help suddenly, he's right for loving a model.
My heart ached for the fact that he already like another girl which is a freaking model.... jimin thanks for reminding me eeh.
I turned to start doing random stuff just to shake the idea of jungkook loving someone else.
MiSOo: hyerim aah.
Hyerim: yes unnie
Misoo: since jungkook will have individual activities from now on , you will be responsible for it. I will be with the others​
Hyerim: okay, no problem.

So now I will be following jungkook everywhere, great to make my stupid feelings grow more. *Sigh*

*Who's woohyun??!* I turned to see jungkook face just some centimeters away, my eyes met his * what are you doing?!* I said, glancing at the room.
He held my chin making me look at him again, *they already left* smiling
* I want to know who's woohyun!*
* He's my friend, why so curious?!*
* Friend?!, Friend....* He pulled away smiling and turned to walk away.
Wtf?!
I followed the others to the car, and we head to the studio where they should film the TV show.
MiSOo asked me to hold some stuff from the car and follow her as she intred the place with the others..I did as she told me and after a couple of minutes I followed them holding the other stuff between my hands looking at them...
*I don't get why those idols take all those stuff with them everywhere they go, it's too much to ....* I raised my head on the sound of loud laughters.
*Ha nui*
The boys were standing around her laughing and exchanging words and news
Jin: waah, ha nui, you're getting prettier in each time we meet.
Namjoon: of course hyung, she's growing up.
Ha nui: Thank you oppa! * Ooh jungkook aah, you look so handsome today* she said smiling. I saw as jungkook didn't blink looking at her.
I forget myself there watching.
Taehyung: lee hyerim, what are you doing there?!
Ha nui: hyerim ?!
Taehyung : oh~~
Ha nui: who's she?!

She looked at me smiling, and I smiled back, honestly she looks so warm and pretty, no wonder she's a model and everybody loves her.

I walked some steps forward.
Jungkook: she's here to help MiSOo Noona.
Ha nui: ooh, I see, please take care of my handsome friends ^^.

She said smiling to me and I smiled back *yea* I felt the sad look in my eyes, he just introduced me as a helper for misoo unnie, not his friend.

What did you expected lee hyerim, wake up*

I looked at the both of them laughing,
Perfect match. Why I'm fooling myself, I'm the bitch who hurted this group so far and nothing compared to ha nui *
I chowed the inside of my cheek to control the tears.
*So , I excuse myself, I have to go, nice to see you ha nui ssi*
I said smiling to her, jungkook didn't even glance at me once, he was too busy looking at her.
* Let go hyerim aah* suddenly taehyung said putting his arm around my shoulder and taking some stuff from my hands*

I walked away with taehyung but I couldn't fight the urge to turn around and glance one more time at them.
*Aigoo, do you like him this much?!**
Taehyung suddenly said, and I froze, I felt the drop of sweat in my forehead*
Hyerim: eeh ..mm. what are you talking about?!
Taehyung: aigooo lee hyerim, are you trying to fool me or fool yourself?!
Hyerim: I don't know.
Taehyung: I'm talking about jungkook.
Hyerim: aah...
Taehyung:  don't you consider me as your friend?!
Hyerim:  you can keep this secret right?!.
Taehyung: of course, don't worry.