forty three

"come on, it's the time" i told sohyeon as the boys ended the concert and after i grabbed all my stuff and put it in my bagpack, i started to walk after the crowd then i turned to check on her and yeah she didn't want to get up from her seat, " girl" i called her and she looked at me " come on, we need to do it now" she smiled a small smile and i can tell she's extra nervous and afraid, but i'm sure hobi will love to see her too, she got up and started to walk after me, i grabbed her hand in case she changed her mind suddenly and wants to run away, i made sure to keep her close, we stopped near the big door, like we are waiting for william who got off te concert in the middle because he said he didn't enjoy kpop or something like that, he said he gonna sleep in the car until we finish, he got no jams i know.

after about half of an hour, the big crowd went off and it was the time for me to send sohyeon, but i gotta make sure she meets him first before​ i run out.

i put her behind me and i took out my stylist badge from when i was working in bighit, well yeah, i didn't return it, it wasn't that important to give it back, was it ?, i gave my backpack to sohyeon and let her follow me, we went behind the stage and i was acting like i'm in a hurry, you know, acting like you are a real worker there while you are not , security was everywhere, and yeah i was walking like nothing is happening but yeah, he stopped my " where are you going miss, you can't inter" he said , and i pushed my chest out so he can see my badge clearly, sohyeon was standing behind me, and he was checking up, i took a step back closer to her so i can cover her, she doesn't have a badge,

he scanned us, but hye, stop looking at my chest now , can you, i moved and he raised his hand letting uss go, and walked off and so sohyeon, till we got where the boys, right there, standing, with some other people, clearly they were happy of ending it successfully, laughters and claps, group hugs, workers were walking around doing their stuff, i saw happiness, i wanted to stay more, but i have to go now, right now, i turned to sohyeon and took my backpack from her, i put my hands on her shoulders smiling to her " it's the moment you were waiting for, go for it" she smiled at me then took a deep breath "i'm ready" then i turned her and pushed her to start walking towards the boys, while i hide behind the wall, i just wanted to see her getting there​ before i go, she stopped after few steps and turned to me, and my heart skipped a beat thinking she will run back , i looked at her ans all she was trying to do is " thank you" she said and i winked to her sending her away with my hands" just go girl, hurry" she turned and started to walk and i was checking with half eye behind the wall, and yes he was there with others, talking about jungkook, he looks happy, i smiled to myself then bring my gaze to hobi, i saw as he cut his words, and his eyes went wide open, the boys followed his gaze and they were all now looking at sohyeon as she was standing feet away from them, i can't really here what kind of words they were saying but i saw as hobi took slow steps towards her and she did the same, he looked at her for more than one minute then throw his hands around her back, she was hugging him too, this is so beautiful, i forget myself when i was looking at them, then i woke up as taehyung turn his gaze to me, omg, what the hell was that, i freaked out, i hided my head behind the wall and put my hand on my heart, i felt scared, holl.

OKAY it's time to go home now, i don't want them to see me around, i took a quick last glance on them, i didn't really notice who was there and who wasn't, hen i turned away and started to walk, the area was empty, i should get to the car now, sohyeon clearly still have a long conversation, i'll just leave her here, i'm sure she'll be safe, it's hobi ya'll.

i opened the door of the car and threw my backpack in the back seat, william , clearly he just woke up, he didn't even know that the concert ends and everybody went home, this guy really...

"good morning" he said, " yeah , it's like ten pm" i said as i was looking at him still drunk from sleep, " ouch my neck" he rub his neck from the back , car sleeping never was so good, i tried this before, and ir makes you wake up tireder than before​, " okay let's exchange seats" i told him as i was trying to get off the car " what for ?" he asked, " well, i'll drive you today, you look already tired" he looked at me , " ain't you tired too" he said , " man i'm tired for sure, i'm just being nice here" he laughed and finally get off the car.

i run the car as we set down ready to go home " wooh wooh , wait, whar's sohyeon?" he stopped me , that's funny, does he really think i'll leave her her and back home just like that, " she's busy meeting someone out there, so we're backing home alone" i answered, he looked at me than back to fix himself on his seat closing his eyes again, " okay, let's go" , "ookay".

the road was quite long to my dorm, it was silence in the car, i thought william is sleeping until he speaks " you saw him" i turned to look at him but his eyes were still closed, i stayed silent for a moment " em" was all i said, " how did you feel?"he asked again and i felt like i run out of words, " a lot of things" i told him, and he sighed, "do you need a drink tonight?" he offered, and i really was in need of it, "i'd love to" i said, then turned the car in the opposite way to my favorite place.

_________ EPILOGUE ( taehyung pov)____________

we were celebrating our success as we ended paris concert in a good way, the fans were crazy and the projects they made for us was as awesome as we never thought,

we make a group hug and we start to throw jokes on each others, hobi was too extra as we all know him "i heard you, i was dancing next to you don't lie", " shut up jhope, you know i didn't"

hobi was telling us that rapmonster farted as we were dancing on stage, we all do that, i did it several times too, as i joined to jhope making fun of namjoon, "jhope" yeah clearly a voice of a girl, but who is the girl who dares to call us just with name, i'm not trying to act like a prince here, but you know, calling someone with just his short name isn't polite here, we turned around, afraid that some crazy fans followed inside, but we stopped as we saw jhope looking at someone in front of him, she was a girl, very familiar girl, wait, isn't she ,,,,kim sohyeon, hobi's first love, i looked at the others, we keep an eye on him, he used to have a mental break down even if we say a story about her, we all knew how much he was hurt, but he was alright over here, like he saw heaven, sad and happy at the same time, like he didn't believe it was her, " sohyeon aah" , called her as he took slow steps towards her, her tears were falling down as she was smiling at the same time, hobi walked to her and touched her face " sohyeon ah, is that really you, you came back" sha was looking for answers in her eyes, " yes, i'm back" she simply said and he didn't wait to hug her so tight, she hugged him back, "'im sorry hobi, i'm very sorry, please forgive me" and the atmosphere​ turned to a mixed one, we just stood there watching the scene, the area was quit empty, only the stuff that are close to us are around, but i saw , i saw a girl,she was far, she was looking from a far, only her upper body was clear,she was familiar, no way, it's not her, i was afraid if she could be a crazy sasaeng again, or a journalist, we really should be aware, but she wasn't really holding anything, she was just staring at.... at kim sohyeon?

in a blink, she disappeared, like a ghost, i think i'm hallucinating because i'm tired or something, i looked back to hobi, then turned my gaze to look for jungkook, he was sitting, he was looking to hobi and smiling, he was happy for him, like anyone of us, but then he looked down to his feet, i think he was missing someone, and i know who's that someone....