eight

When we arrive at the airport, unnie Parked the car and so the other manager, I was stressed to get off the car. She get off the car and before​ she close the door ...
*Lee hyerim, ain't you coming*
* Ooh..I..Im coming*
I took a deep breath and opened the door I saw many cars parked, many stuff are coming wow, I went to hold my valise, I put my sunglasses on.
I stood up next to the car waiting.
Suddenly the door of the other car open. I got a mini heart attack.
Jin got off first , then namjoon. Then jimin..I guess he others got off from the other door, I looked at them putting on their masks and sunglasses, some wore snapbacks,
They held their bags. After seconds  I saw what I was waiting for, jungkook.

Ooh my damn ass, look at him T.T.

He glanced at me for a second, I don't think he remembers my face because I'm wearing sunglasses... Taehyung saw me and he looked and right before he can speak....

*Unnie, I need to use the bathroom, I'll follow after you*
*Okay, Don't be late, you know where to find us*

I run towards anywhere to get a good spot, I get inside the huge crowd, and in a good distance, I held my camera and fixed it on jungkook body.
I took a bunch of pictures from different sports and corners, he was made to be handsome in my camera,
I was taking pictures when someone bumped on me running to the door where the boys are, she's a girl.

*Aishh,, ARE YOU BLIND, STUPID ASS!!*
She ran without hearing me, I don't even think she saw me.

I saw them disappearing between the crowd towards the door,I took enough pictures, before I follow , I opened my Twitter and tweeted jungkook's pictures in my fansite profile,
I put my things in my bag and ran after them to catch up

*Oh hyerim where were you?!*
* Mianeh unnie*
* It's okay go take your seat*

I went looking for my seat, there was a man sitting next to the window, an empty seat ,then my seat next to it,
I think she empty seat is for unnie, I put my bag in the place up, and I sat down, I turned my phone to airplane mode, I put my headphones on.. everybody was taking their places, the boys where sitting on the seats in front of me,
I was scrolling in my phone to pick a good. Song, I felt like someone was looking at me , I held my head and I saw taehyung looking at me...

Oh God , why so adorable..?

It's just freaking me out. I pretend that I'm fixing my shoes so I can put my head down , after seconds, I fixed my position, taehyung wasn't looking anymore, everyone was ready.

Wait..!  Is this the girl who bumped on me Earlier, what she's doing here again??!

Her visual ain't that innocent.
Unnie comes to sit next to me, and we flied...I was listening to music I slept for a while, but I couldn't sleep after that nap. I didn't bring my neck pillow, I looked at unnie she was sleeping with her headphones too. I got a headache from the headphones so I put it off and turned off the music, I put down my phone in my lap and stared around, the seats in front of me were quite but the seat in the other side was full of talking and laughing quietly, jhope , taehyung and jungkook  were sitting there, I chuckled on the amount of cuteness, I just wanted to fangirl around like a crazy but a barley could hold myself.
Suddenly I glanced on the girl behind she was putting her head on taehyung sit and holding her phone, I thought it's normal for a while I fixed my eyes to see her recording their conversation, I think she did that the whole time, wtf? ... what if they're talking about something personal omg, looked at her but she didn't really care about it...
___________taehyung pov________

After we arrived at the airport, we waited until the manager can give us the on the get off the car, input on my mask and sunglasses without snapback, I went to get my bag when I saw a familiar face , I wasn't sure, I thought to myself
Lee..... Leee bwoih?!..lee hyerim.