Eleven

_________hyerim pov________

After all the preparation,  it's Time for the concert, at the changing room, all of them were getting ready, clothes on, jimin was still stubborn while the stuff trying to fix his make up, namjoon and hobi were styling their hair, suga was trying to put his eye contact, and me and MiSOo was fixing taehyung and jungkook clothes..
I finished, jungkook was about to walk but his collar was a bit unfixed.
Hyerim: oh wait a minute..
I hold his wrist to stop , he stopped, I was about to fix his collar but he was taller ...I stood away a bit, he seems normal but when I try to fix his collar I can't reach it. I looked down to his feet and he was standing on his toes playing with my nerves
hyerim: YAAH , stop that jungkookah.
He laughed and stood up normally so I can fix his collar...
Hobi: yaah you too became friends very fast huh! *smiling*
I smiled to hobi then back to work.
I was trying to fix it but I suddenly glanced on him and he was already looking down to my eyes smiling his bunny smile, I fixed it and pulled away *Done* I said, he smiled at me * thank you* he said turning to the mirror to check himself.
MiSOo:  yah hyerim, there's a problem with taehyung collar too, fix it please, I have to take care of jin's Jacket.
Hyerim: okay unnie.

I went towards taehyung, I smiled at him before I put my hands on his collar to fix it, I was struggling to fix it.
Taehyung: if it's hard let me do it on my own..
Hyerim: Ani anii , I will do it
Taehyung: it's okay let me do it
Hyerim:  no-no I will do it.

We were laughing on the stubbornness together because he thinks I can't​ do it. He was funny.

Taehyung: just let me do it .
Hyerim: no taehyung, this is my work, just be calm

He finally gave up and let me fix his collar, after I finish, he went to the mirror where jungkook was, talking about jungkook he's not here...

_______jungkook pov______

I was busy getting ready, hair , make up, and clothes, hyerim was fixing my clothes, I got tired and bored standing up all this time, right after she finished I was about to sit down when she held my wrist again stopped me..
Hyerim: oh wait a minute, I wanted to play with her, I was standing on my toes when she tried to fix my collar, she couldn't reach it, I laughed out loud inside, I was looking anywhere but her so she can't catch me, she stands away looking at me and she tried again but I raised my feet again , suddenly she looked down and caught me , I burst into laugher lol
hyerim: YAAH , stop that jungkookah.
She yelled in annoyance and I chuckled.
Hobi: yaah you too became friends very fast huh! *smiling*
I saw her smiling back to hobi.
I fixed myself and​ let her fix my collar, I was looking down at her without me knowing, her skin is too soft, her plump lips was sparkling
*Swallowing* suddenly she glanced on me for a while, but broke eye contact quickly *done* she said pulling away, I smiled at her * thank you* and turned to the mirror to check my self.
MiSOo:  yah hyerim, there's a problem with taehyung collar too, fix it please, I have to take care of jin's​ Jacket.
Hyerim: okay unnie.

I was checking myself, I have to do a good job today, my eyes was looking at hyerim through the mirror, she went to fix taehyung collar too. I looked again at myself touching my hair slightly, i Fixed my jacket when my eyes saw taehyung and hyerim chit chatting very close enough, they were laughing, I wanted some fresh air suddenly, I turned and walked away from the room.
After 5 minutes I back to the room, we still have time to go on stage.
Hyerim: ooh jungkook aah where were you?!
Jungkook: hyerim, it's not a part of the work to know where I go.
I sat down and turned the small TV on watching random stuff, advertisements just to not feel boring, because I was feeling annoyed for no reason...
Jimin: waah here's your girlfriend on TV again..*smirking*
Jin: maknae in love
Jungkook: she's not my girlfriend hyung stop it.
Jimin: i don't care you like her anywayssss * tongue out*
Jungkook: stop it hyung
Jin:  wae maknae?! You've been talking about this since months now.
Hobi: ooh I agree I agree.
Jungkook: stop the nonsense *laughing*
__________hyerim______
After jungkook left I stayed doing stuff with misoo unnie, all the members were here except for him. I was going outside​ to check but he opened the door getting in suddenly.
Hyerim: ooh jungkook aah where were you?!
Jungkook: hyerim, it's not a part of the work to know where I go.