twenty four

Days have passed and it's already Saturday, jungkook will leave back  today to his dorm ,My phone rang about 4 am, I woke up struggling to pull jungkook hands away slightly so I won't wake him, I reached my phone to check..
Who dares to call people at 4 am?!
My heart skipped a bit seeing the id, that UNKNOWN number started to terrifying me alot, I don't know but the only person I have problems with is Mr choi, after I changed my number, I wasn't feeling confortable When he remains silent for 3 weeks.
I sighed after looking at jungkook  *who's calling now babe* he asked with a sleepy voice and closed eyes.
*Wrong number, don't worry about it*
*Arasso* he said again and slept deeply again, thinking of Mr choi reminds me of all the things I've done to him, jhope, jin and the others, my heart started to beat so fast, stressed, worried, * I really love you, and this will never change, I hope you remember this always*, I stayed in my bed for a while trying to back to sleep, an hour already has passed but
I couldn't sleep again.
I stood up and went to the bathroom, I washed my face and tied up my hair into a ponytail then changed into my sport suit. I went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for jungkook knowing he'll wake up after minutes, we'll run as we usually do.
I felt hands on my waist as he put his jaw on my shoulder *good morning wify* I chuckled on his morning * when you woke up and came here, I didn't notice* I said.
* Just now, you left my side and I already miss you*
* You're so cheesy jungkook aaah*
He laughed *I will take change and back wify* he ran to his room.
======
We went off the house and started to run towards the beach, jungkook was teasing me all the way long. We visited halmeoni and run to the beach again.
Hyerim: can't we just skip today too?!
Jungkook: lee hyerim, no
Hyerim,: you're so determined to working out huh!
Jungkook: of course, I don't know when they will ask me to model shirtless.
Hyerim:  WHAT?!
Jungkook:  with a female model.

I was just looking at him as my blood pressure was getting higher and I felt like I'm gonna explode, wtf?! I didn't even had the chance to see my man shirtless and yet a model can touch his abs at anytime. I just lost my mood. And sat down on the sand.

Jungkook: why you stopped?!
Hyerim: I'm tired
Jungkook:  really?!. Okay then let me tell you about some models that I may do photoshoots​ with...

He already knows that I'm ready to slap him and burn all those models, but yet he was in love with something called *making hyerim lose her mind*

I was blowing my breath out from anger while my bang was flying up to my forehead, and he just acted like innocent so I can explode and he can laugh his ass out loud.

Hyerim:. You know, speaking of models. That male model was handsome.
Jungkook: which model?!
Hyerim: that one from the last time, that he actually touched my waist and shoulders and pull .....
Jungkook: I don't remember..
Hyerim: oh really?! Okay wait I will show you his picture in my phone...
Jungkook: WHAT?!!  Do you have a picture of a guy in your phone,?!  Are you kidding me?!  Do you know that I was ready to kill him when I saw him holding your waist out there?! Waaah really , really I'm freaking mad now ....

I laughed out loud, louder than ever, he just tasted his medicine, and I was holding my stomach ....

Jungkook: why are you laughing?! Oh?! Do you like to see me boiling?!

*Lee hyerim, did you just....?! Omg .. you did it on purpose right?!*
As jungkook asked me, I stood up with my tongue out and started to run.
Hyerim: ooh mianeh mianeh *laughing*
Jungkook:  yaah you crazy girl , come here, come here now...

I ran away and he run after me, as the space was empty, only our laughters were heard , like we're the only people on this Earth..the waves was playing with the sunrise lights..I want the time to stop and never pass again.
As he tried to catch me I run with all my force but he did, he held my waist from the back and then wrapped his arms around me,, *where do you think you're running little baby?!!*
*Mianeh mianeh ....* I said as we both were laughing yet trying to hold our breaths. *Saying sorry isn't enough* he said, *okay what do you want me to do??!!* I asked as I tried to escape but he turned my body to face him
*Kiss me* he said and closed his eyes.
Aish, this little kid is really something.
I stood on my toes and wrapped my arms around his neck giving him a peck on his lips *enough?!!* I said and he opened his eyes frowning *no * he answered and leaned to me giving me a deep kiss, I kissed him back. I think this is my favorite moment in life. A kiss in the Beach during the sunrise and nobody is around. like the world is belong to us. We leaned back slowly as he put his forehead on mine *I love you* he said, *I love you more* I said back.
==============
As we backed home , he threw himself on the sofa turning the TV on and I run to my room to take a shower I took my towel and head to the bathroom, i turned it on by a press of a button, the perfect pressure and temperature, I wanted to open up to somebody, but I don't want to chat with my shower, give me the silence and running hot water, it's all I want.
I think I took a long time in the shower, I just felt it since I couldn't check the clock, I stopped the the water and get off the shower wrapping my towel around my chest to my knees as my shoulders were nacked, my hair was still wet, I walked off to the closet still putting on hand on the towel prevent it from falling as I opened the closet with the other hand, but suddenly I felt hot breaths on the left side of my neck, hands holding my waist, he pressed his lips on my neck and I closed my eyes for a second * why you do this to me now hyerim?* He said with his husky voice, as he was kissing my neck, * what are you doing now joen jungkook ?* I said whispering.
*I'm tasting candy* i chuckled he kissed my neck again.
*Won't you take that towel off!?*
*Hmm, I don't think so*
*Do you enjoy torturing me?!*
*Not really*
*You're evil* he said and I laughed, he turned me to face him and I gave him a peck on the lips, he looked at me like he's shocked and he held his head up laughing and before I can see he grabbed my waist making my chest touching him and he leaned for a passionate kiss, I kissed him back as my lips smiled, *don't play with my hormones lee hyerim, it's hard to control* I smirked at him and gave him a peck on the lips *I'm sorry*.
*Damn , I'd better go take a shower* he said laughing to his way to the bathroom.
I changed and dried up my hair.
________________

Jungkook and hyrime relationship was perfect, they love each other, they care for each other, the boys knew about it and woohyun Didn't really​ like it at first but he accepted it later. Jungkook and hyerim was the perfect versions of each others, for 1 and a half months.

Author note ✨

Anyong sweet people, how was the last chapters?!
I hope you enjoy it.
Be ready for another round of problems.😏