three

Hyerim POV~~

After I sent jin's picture to Mr choi , he uploaded it directly on his page on tweeter, he's work and ultimate goal is to catch celebrities in such situations, like he did to EXO's Kai with Krystal and lately to some actresses, and BTS mission was given to me.
After I read the comments and how fans are cursing on him and his girl, I went to my personal page as jungkook fansite and tweeted:

Jin and his girl looks cute together, I hope we as armys can support them and respect his choice.

Such an hypocrite ass I am, even if it's my fault showing it to the public, I still think jin is free to date or no, I received some mean comments but since I'm a famous fansite, most of my followers got the same opinion and they retweeted it. At least I can create a group of armys who support jin, it's better than feeling like all the world is against him.
I sighed deeply. I closed my laptop I put it on my bed and went down stairs to see my dad. I found my dad sitting on the sofa of the living room reading his news paper with his reading glasses.
*Oh~~ daddy in the nerd mood*
* Heyrim ah~~, I thought you were sleeping *
*Ani appa, I wasn't~*
My dad put his new paper down and took his glasses off and put it on the table..
*Hyerim ah~*
* Wea appa?* I said while I was about to turn the TV on.
* Is there something bothering you?*
* Aniyo appa why??!*
* Don't hide things from dad Hyerim ah~* you know appa is always here for you *
* Oh ~ appa Are,... Don't worry I'm okay*
My dad looked at me in silence. I spoke ..
* Dad* I swallow and fix my position.
* Yes honey!?*
I looked at him for a while, than I slept on the sofa again * aniyo appa nothing* let's have dinner*
* Hyerim ah~ you totally have your mother's attitude* laughing *  my dad said.. I laughed along with him, I went to the kitchen to prepare dinner for us, I glanced at my father while he was holding his new paper again..

I wanted to ask you if what I'm doing is right or wrong, I know you will say it's​ wrong, but I don't want you to get hurt father, I hope you will be ready soon to tell me about that woman so I can stop.

My dad looked at me suddenly, I smiled at him and continue my way to the kitchen...
.
.
.
After we finished the dinner I washed the dishes and I head to my room. I skipped school today, I have to go tomorrow, I have to force myself to study And graduate.
I dreamed for a long time to study fashion designing​ in Paris, I want to be a stylist and make my own fashion brand, I got inspired by jhope sister, Im following her on Instagram and I check it daily. She is my inspiration.
.
.
.
I checked the phone and it was 10 pm, i opened my laptop and went to tweeter to see the new comments, I scrolled down to my profile, it was full of jungkook pictures, I still can't believe that I took this amount of pictures in each time I see him. He is just a heart stealer, * I can't believe I skipped to meet you in the fansigns​ just to take the pictures* T.T ...

I scrolled down to see my favorite picture

My heart skipped a beat *sigh* I remembered the dirty things I caused to him and the group in the last 3 months, I live in the guilt everyday.
I close my laptop and put it on the desk .. then I lied on the bed and hugged my pillow and white blanket.
* Let's sleep let's sleep*

________
Jungkook POV ~~~

After all the terrible scenes today, expect the roller coaster, we backed home without jin, I guess he went to Maya, I felt really bad for hyungs, all of them seem upset and down, we've been through alot lately, our private life become obvious to the public and it becomes hard to Live a day in peace, and I feel bad because I can't do anything to help my hyungs.

*Hyung* I called yoongi he looked at me with heavy eyes * oh jungkook aah~~*
* Should I order something for dinner?*
*I'm not hangry, ask the others*