thirty eight

______jungkook POV______

I have another photoshoot today, with ha nui. I walked towards the mirror in the dressing room of the studio. I checked myself, I saw the new stylist girl behind me organizing the suits.
I remember when hyerim was here, it was so loud, she can't keep silent. She made it more fun then serious. I walked out Ready for the photoshoot.
I saw many new people, new staff, woohyun was behind in charge of the work, I looked around for a minute, she used to sit on that chair waiting for me. I remembered the day she was the one taking the pictures, I did all those horrible things meaning to hurt her, I felt annoyed, i closed my eyes for a second * jungkook ssi* woohyun called, *do you feel sick?!, You look pail today!* He said and I smiled cheaply, *no, I'm good, please continue*, I said and fixed myself.
___
The manager took me back to the company, I walked to meet the others, when the manager called me suddenly, I walked with him to the CEO office, I was wondering why, but I found the others sitting there. I sat with them facing pd-nim.
*You guys went through alot , now everything is fine, I want you to focus, we going to organize a world tour, so get yourself up, we'll be starting next month, you're going to be abroad for a long time, so you have a week free, to spend with your families, Because the next few months, there will be only work. And next week, and starting from next week you'll be  photoshooting for puma!*
He said and we got hyped , *they want to sign with us?!* Namjoon said, *yes, they called this morning, and the company agreed already, we can't miss this* pd-nim said.
We walked out the office walking in the hallway..
*But I wonder why choosed us?!* Jin said. *Yeah, only jungkook was wearing puma last weeks* jimin said.
*Wait... Jungkook, so it's must be her again?!* Suga said.
*Who?! * I asked.
*What, do you mean by who, you're fansite* suga said.
*You guys mean hyerim* taehyung said.
*Hyerim?!* I asked him.
*Yes, it must be late to tell you that, but your fansite it's actually lee hyerim*taehyung said.

I had wide open eyes for a while, I picked my phone to check the Twitter, I scrolled down to see my pictures there, next to the beach. Different pictures, where I wasn't on stage or airport as the idol joen jungkook, but this is the real me, joen jungkook, who's running everyday in the beach. When she took all of this?!.

I looked up to see all the boys in there phone checking ,* jungkook you're damn lucky to have her* jimin said.
*Yeah, totally, she's following you everywhere for damn four years* namjoon said.

Four years?! Is this what taehyung meant by four years!,
I looked at taehyung, and he nodding slightly smiling to me, I got him.
But why I didn't met her when she was there?! I could've see her in the morning but ....wait..

Flashbacks

Halmeoni: why she would say that about the one she loves, she even used to take pic....
Hyerim: halmeoni, I smell something burning
Halmeoni, really?! I'll check
End of flashbacks

Is this why she lied that day?! To make halmeoni forgot about what she wanted to tell me about the fact that she used to go there every morning...
Halmeoni, I need to talk to halmeoni!

*You guys go first, I will be back soon alright?! * I said as I ran towards the door..
*Yaaa jungkook ah~~ come here* namjoon yelled.
*Take care bro* taehyung yelled again.

I took the keys of the manager again and drive to halmeoni's store.
_____

*Aah that day, yes yes, I was about to tell you that she used to come here so early asking me to let her hide here, then she was holding her camera waiting for you*

Halmeoni answered me after I asked her about what she wanted to tell me that day..

*She used to come here every single morning, waiting for about two hours, she was jumping like crazy when you come, but she looked so weak and sad when you didn't come few times*