forty one

________jungkook pov _________

*jungkookah, you have a photoshoot today, why are you still sitting here* namjoon hyung said to me when we were driving to the company, after we finish our tour in several countries and we head back to korea befor we can travel after tomorow again, * i am not doing this anymore hyung?* i said not looking at him, i was too busy observing street from the window, * what did you say jk?what do you mean?* jimon spoke from behind shaking my right shoulder so i can turn to look at him, i held his hand and put it down, i sighed then finally turned to them, *guys i'm not doing this anymore, i'm not gonna pretend that ha nui is my girlfriend anymore, nor do photoshoot with her, i'm not faking shit anymore* they were all silent , i knew it will be a thing on social media and news paper and magazines if the company announcee the breakup but i just got enough of this, i don't want to keep stucking to this game, i want to move on too, i sighed looking at them not saying anything then i tuned to my place and positions again staring at the street * you already know what i really want guys* then i closed my eyes trying to sleep a bit befor we get there.

* wake up you brat* i felt a slight shake in my thigh and yes it was namjoon, i yawned then i get out off the car with the others, we walked to the door of the company, * where are you going guys?,are we suppose to get ready for the interview now?* i said when they were walking tothe left side while i was walking alone to the right side, * didn't you say that you are not going to pretand that ha nui is your girlfriend anymore?* jin asked me me and i raised my eyebrow, * yes , i mean this, i'm not going to fake it anymore* i answred putting my hands in my pant pockets looking at him very sure of what i'm saying. * so let's go * hobi added , * where* i asked again, * to pd nim* suga said, jimin and taehyung holded my left and right hand and drag me with them * what are you trying to do guys ?* i asked wondering why those brats are draging me to the coe office when i didn't even plan yet on how to say it to him, to be honest i was nervouse, we entred the coe office and he standed there looking at us , we made a line as we always do, i was waiting for them to say what they wanted to say , because i'm still confused why they came here while we supposed to get ready instead.

*sir, we don't want jungkook to do photoshoot alone* namjoon started and i opened my eyes widely , what the fuck is he saying, that was never true, he's the one who supported me to go for individual activities, * yes sir, we always have to practice in groupe, but he always has to leave for it, and we always delay our schedul* suga add, * plus we have planty of activities and we can't really help waiting for him until he comeback* hobi said, i was looking at them with what the fuck, * i don't like it spending extra hours in training just to make him learn what he missed*

they said that, and i turned to look at pd nim, he was looking straight into my eyes, then he shift his gaze and scane the other 6 boys while they were looking down, i noticed as taehyung was holding his laugh, and hobi touch him with his arm as a sign to shut his mouth, i finally figuer out what they were doing, they were taking the blame and putting it on them, they were trying to make it like they don't like the fact that i'm doing an individual thing without the group so that pd nim can delete my photoshot activity respecting the group opinion, what did i do in my past life to deserve such friends more like brothers in my life, i smiled suddnly but i realized that pd nim was looking at me, like he already knows what we were doing, at least we try, * jungkook, do you have a comment on that?* he said, i was about to confess everything, to say that i'm the one who want to stop doing it and that my hyungs are not that selfish to hate that i'm doing a thing without them, but i looked at them, that will make them look stupid if i just ignored there help, they are do it serously to avoid any problems with pd nim, i decided to go with the flow * i agree with hyungs,to be honest, it ruined my time too, i always practice without the group, and i think it start to effect my skills, i want to stick with my hyings and do every activity together, i will appreciate it if you allow me to cancel the contarat of modeling at this time, i have things to take care about, plus we need to focun on our tour and do a good job in it without any distruction* i finishe with my head down,pdnim was silent , he make a noise like a grandpa, then he moved to his desk and sat on his chair, * okay ,as you like* he said and we raised our heads like a one shot, looking at him, *really* i said excited, then i noticed it and fix my voice into a more like sad one *really?* he gave me a look like the first one, like he already knows what i'm trying to do, * yes, instead you'd better do a good job in the tour* he finished in a serious voice * you cango now you are already late* and held some paper in his hands ignoring our exsistance.

namjoon went to himand thanked him, while me and the others got out of the office walking to the dressing room, * are you crazy guys ?, why would you took the blame and decied to look selfish out of the blue* i asked amuzed with what they just said to pd nim , * because we are not selfish* suga said and i just shut my mouth, his words really make a sense, they didn't want me to suffer alone just to keep the good image of the comapny, i stopped for a while while they kept walking, i was looking to each of them, remmebering everything we went through all of this years and this period, they stopped walking and turned to look at me * come on what are you doing there*, i smiled at them * thank you guys, i really appreciate it* i said as suga cursed and hobi laughed the others ignored me and walked away , then namjoon catshed with us and put his arm around my neck dragging me with him to catshup with the group, * shut up maknea, it's not like it's the dirst time we stand up foe each others, woudn't you do the same for me?* he asked and i laughed * is that even a quastion bro, of Course i would* we laughed along with the group as we were walking toward the dressing room pushing and kicking each others like we never been hurt before...