seventeen

___________ hyerim POV__________
days already passed since I changed my number, after I promised myself and mom that I won't hurt anyone anymore. I don't know what will happen, to me, to BTS, to my father. But I just know that I quited causing more painful days to the guys who were kind to me since we met.
Mr choi coudn't reach me, but he still uploading stuff about other celebrities, I bet all this was a threat behind it, I'm wondering why he didn't upload my father's pictures yet, it he's waiting for the Time of elections where all the intention will be on politics and he can get all the intention. I don't know, I just don't know. I feel happy yet lost because he's not around anymore. I'm so lost.

In the past days, me and jungkook get to know each others more and we become closer, I meet him every early morning by the beach for a while, we chit chat and play around then I run to school while he do his practicing before backing home, hobi is feeling better but his depression is back, I don't see the happy hobi alot, he's quite and do his job straight, the others are the same, they got more strict rules to follow, they can't go outside to buy or bring what they need. They can't do anything. It becomes more like a prison and I can feel it.
It was a new day when I woke up at 5:00 am doing my morning routine , shower, straight my hair, preparing breakfast, I don't wear my uniform anymore, because I finally graduated last week with good degrees that can allow me to go to my dream school in Paris..even though I don't have to wake up I just wants to. I wore my sport clothes and ran to the beach, it's been a week since I started to ran with jungkook, we practice together next to the beach.

As I arrived, jungkook was not there yet, I decided to visit halmeoni.
I ran towards the flowers store.

*Halmeoni...* I called
She went out side with a blue watering can in her hands, she was about to water her flowers when she saw me...
*Hyrime aah~~*
* Halmeoniii~~~ I miss you*
She put down her watering can as I walked towards her, she hugged me.
*Aigooo hyerim aah~~~, I miss you too darling*I see that you are not wearing your uniform anymore*
* Yeaa halmeoni, I graduated from highschool last week*
* Aigoo, congratulations darling, i should cook a meal for you today, come have a seat, come have a seat*
She said.
* Yeaa, arasso, but halmeoni...*
* Yes , weaa hyerim~~, you want something *
* Can I bring someone?!, Please* it said making puppy eyes .
She laughed on me ..
* You mean that guy out there* she said pointing towards the beach.. I turned and I saw jungkook looking around like a lost child .
I nodded and she said * arasso , go bring him Pully * while still laughing * you kids are really funny those days*
I jumped to hug her * kamsamidaaaa, I'll be right back*

I ran towards the beach again a'd before I reach where jungkook was.

Hyerim: jungkookaaaaaah, i called from far. And he turned around .
Jungkook:  yaah Paboo, where have you been, I was looking around for you thinking you skipped today's training.
Hyerim: I'm sorry coach ... today we'll be late for training .
I said as got there , I took his hand in mine and ran to halmeoni again.
Jungkook: yaah,where are you taking me now , we need to practice.
Hyerim: Paboo just follow Mee.

I ran faster and I felt as jungkook held on my hand so tight, we ran faster until we reach the store..since the store is connected with the house, she can just cook in her kitchen.

*Halmeoniiiiiii, I'm back, were here*
Jungkook:  Hal.. halmeoni??!

Jungkook had no clue about halmeoni, I never told him about her until today.

Halmeoni came out with a napkin in her hand, jungkook Bower 90° greeting her. * Hello halmeoni*
He smiled at him and pet on his arms.
*Welcome here my son, have a seat?!*
We sat on her small table next to each other while she sat facing us.. jungkook was smiling shyly
* Hyerimaah~, ain't you gonna tell me you're boyfriend's name?!*
Halmeoni said and me and jungkook coughed non stop.
I hold my hand to shake it to clear it that's he's not my boyfriend, but jungkook suddenly grapes it putting in under the table.
* annyeonghaseyo halmeoni, my name is joen jungkook*