nine

__________ jungkook POV_________

When the airplane landed, we where about to take our stuff while I heard noona calling after the new stylist, she was running away, we got so confused, she shouldn't run away, we have to stay in a group plus this is Japan not Korea.
taehyung: wea, wea?? What's going on??!
He was asking noona, while I just grabbed my stuff and run after her, she must get lost if I don't follow, she was looking around,I saw her waiting inside the crowd to get inside , she was jumping to see something , when I was about to get her , she ran again, I  stuck in the crowd again , my eyes was fixing on her in case she run another way, I can see that she was kind of angry and upset, I don't know what happened, I run after her, the others already catch up.
I felt dizzy following her, even if my mask was on my face, I don't want to get into troubles, she stopped running.. I ran to her with misoo noona, the others followed, she leaned  on the wall trying to catch her breath.
Noona asked her what's the matter, she seems mad, she might get into troubles because of that.
The girl was about to speak but suddenly her eyes fixed on the straight direction. I looked at the Same direction, suddenly she ran again as fast as she can.

MiSOo:: yaah, lee hyerim.....
Taehyung,:  lee hyerim??!!

I was silent, she's the one who saved taehyung, somehow I didn't feel okay, because I thought she's the one I met that day...

We followed again and we're already exhausted. She was screaming..

Ooh I guess what's she's trying to do...that girl .

I said when I knew she's chasing someone, I run to help, but she catched the other girl's back already and let her fall down.

We were shocked, noona and the others where asking her what's she's trying to do to the girl, while all she said is ...

Hyerim: unnie get the phone from backpack..

Noona was mad and frowned while she was about to do it I stopped her .

*Let me do it* I got the phone from the girl's backpack and asked hyerim * now what??* I expected her to tell me what to do but she let go of the girl letting her stand up on her feet and she took the phone from my hands, the other girl tried to get her phone back, hyerim turned away while jimin stopped the other girl taking her wrist, I don't know why, but I trusted her..we all did.
She was tapping on the screen and finally I heard something playing..

* What the hell is this??! Hyung , this is our conversation there?!* I said looking at hobi shocked, he was scared, we all were shocked, that was unexpected,

Lee hyerim: is this what you wanted to get huh??!

I saw her looking straight to the girl's eyes, the other one was afraid clearly and she said nothing.

Lee hyerim: well I'm sorry, but you can't do it Since I cought you...

Wow , Savage, I liked how she's doing confident, I wonder why she wasn't afraid to get hurt while she ran to get the phone Alone.

I saw her deleting everything and searching for any pictures or there records, there was nothing, she locked the phone and gave it back to the girl.

I saw all of the bros silent looking at her in a shock, how can she not be afraid?!, She turned around sighing, she looked at me then to the others, a moment of silence, then she immediately bowed down apologizing

* Ttsk, how can she be Savage and cute at the same time* i thought.

Her light brown hair was almost on the ground, she stayed for a moment then stood up slowly, hobi suddenly jumped and hugged her , well it's hobi and he do that all the Time, but I didn't like it that much, I don't know, she still a new girl, whatever.