forty five

"do I look good"?

"lee hyerim, you look great"

5 minutes later ...

"Are you sure , I'm fine looking?!"

"Omg girl, you look stunning, shut up now and let's go, people are already there"

Yes, that's what I got from soeun. But I admit that I asked a billion times but she still answered me for the billion time, I love her, but I know if I asked one more time she would slap me...

Today is the event day, if you're wondering what event, it's the event that woohyun promised to do when his studio gets successful,and believe me, I thought it would be simple, but no, it's like a VIP event now, many famous figures , many companies, many models, and more like, many famous groups are here today, and yes, they are here....and I can't help it to be nerves.

*Get in* I said after I heard the door knock twice, it opened reveling a charming William wearing a dark blue suit, he looks so damn fine, I looked at him through the mirror, and he was doing nothing but staring at me no stop, from head to toe, suddenly he cleared his throat saying *you're already here?!*, Both me and William were sent to Korea, and since he's my so professional friend, woohyun invited him for sure, they're suddenly bodies now..

Boys you know!

*You're taking so long, it's not your wedding day for God's sake* he said giggling.

*Shut up, do you know how many famous people out there?!, I want to spread my charm as a future fashion designer* I said Still checking myself in the mirror.

*Yeah whatever* he said rolling his eyes.

*Hyerim, I'm going,you can stay here until tomorrow if you want* soeun said and she immediately got up turning around towards the door *ooh wait wait* I called

*I'm coming ,but where's your partner?!*

*Who?!, Woohyun?!*

*Yes, who else?!*

*He can't drive me there, I have my driver don't worry I won't interrupt your sweet ride *she said and I glared at her shocking

*What the f...*

*now bring your partner and come*

*Ookay okay* I said, turning to look at William, he raised one of his eyebrows, he's my partner today...
I don't know about those events,but it seems like every girl should be around one man at Least, it's not like a prom or something, but it just seems like that... whatever!

*Are we going to hold hands?* William asked smirking

*In your dreams* I answered laughing.

*Fine*
____

We walked to the big hall , through the huge door, *wow so luxurious* William said and I totally agree, well, rich people can do that...

Clearly we are late the amount of nervousness I had at the moment is unbelievable, my heart is about to jump out of my chest, I want the Earth to swallow me, rather than meeting the guys, it's will be awkward, how I'm gonna react if I meet them?!
How's their impressions now?!
How I'm gonna talk?! ... They don't even know I back to korea, i didn't tell sohyeon too, I want to surprise her...

I know I'm a better person now,but it doesn't hide the fact of what I caused almost a year ago...

*Inhale , exhale, inhale exhale*
I tried my best to stay as normal as I can, and believe me it's not that easy ...
*Are you okay* William whispered in my ear. *Totally* I answered smiling.
We walked together to one table where we can stay standing, and he took two glasses of whatever was there...*you know I can't get drunk here don't you* I told him. *I know ma'am I know* he puts my glass down and kept his in his hands, I was looking around,but I really couldn't find where's the boys, sohyeon must be here too, she must came with hobi, I want to see her..

William kept whispering stuff in my ears, and I know he was trying to make me feel better, he knows I'm nervous as hell, and I actually laughed on his jokes, and start to calm down a bit...

________ jungkook POV______

*

Jungkook, Don't dare to take the chance of getting drunk here , I swear I got enough holding a crazy drunk guy everywhere* namjoon said

*Hyung Don't worry I'm totally fine*

*Yes you are* jimin said smirking,

I looked at him...

*Isn't Nam woohyun hyerim's best friend?!* Jimin asked, *yes he is*taehyung said and glanced at me, *what's wrong with you guys*?! I said glancing left and right at jimin and taehyung, *anii, we're just saying that she must be here*, yes , I'm doubting this too, but if so I would immediately notice her, she's not someone that I would not see if she's around, I took a sip from my red wine glass, and I swallowed it hardly after I turned around...

Those eyes...

😘 Author note 🎀

I know it was short, sorry about that.
But I feel too tired. I'll do my best to give you a long chapter next time😆

Please vote for the chapters
If you like it. Love you 😊