seven

Friday morning
___hyrim pov____

I was sleeping peacefully until my phone rang, it wasn't my alarm, but my ringtone, i extended my hand to the to hold my phone, I didn't see who's calling, my eyes were still closed...
*Hello*
*Hello, is this lee hyerim?*
*Yes, lee hyerim is speaking*
* I'm jung misoo, the stylist*
I took a moment to remember what my dad actually told me about starting the work today and the stylist will be picking me up but damn it's 6:00 am dude...
* Ooh ~ I knew you, from the company??*
* Yes , exactly, I think you already that you'll be starting today, I'll be picking you up after two hours, please prepare your bag and the Stuff you need because we'll be traveling to Japan for work*

*Okay, I got it , I will be ready in two hours, thank you *

We hanged up,I put my phone down and sighed

Oh my God , already the first day and I. I'm traveling.. I'm so lazy

I got up , I have two hours only, I took a shower, then I fixed my hair , I opened my closest and took a black pant with a black sleeves top . A white shoes and a white handbag, my sunglasses، my valise was larg enough to hold the things I need, and the most important thing is my camera , I'll be holding it in my handbag instead.
I put light makeup. I took a last glance on the mirror * good*.
I went off my room I saw my dad already awake
* Dad , it's early*
* I know , I have an important meeting today, and I need to bye my daughter as well*
* Oh thanks Dad, you are already??*
* Yeah,  I prepared breakfast, eat before you leave *
* Arasso, are you going already??*
* Yes I have to* hyerim aah~~, you're old enough to take care of yourself now, be careful and stay healthy, don't cause troubles, I hope you have a safe trip* my dad said hugging me , I know he's trying he's best to start setting me free slowly since I'll be leaving soon, he wants me to depend on myself.
*Arasso appa, Don't worry, Don't forget to eat and rest well, I'll watch you from far , okay*
He chuckled * aigooo , okay okay honey, I'm going now , lock the door behind you hyerim and take care of yourself, bye * my dad said while holding his work bag . I byed him and he left for work .
I sat on the table to eat , it was 7:30
I ate slowly since I still have time, I finished my breakfast, I washed the dishes trying not to touch my clothes* I went to the bathroom again, I brushed my teeth* I have to look good for work*
I sat on the sofa waiting for the call , all my stuff are ready. And I'm ready as well.

______________Jungkook POV_________

*Yaah jungkookie eronaa ( wake up) *
*JUNGKOOK*
I felt like someone is shaking my body, opened my eyes to see namjoon hyung , as expected, when it's about work , he's the first one to wake up.
* Wake up jungkook, we have only two hours to be ready*
* Okay I'm coming*
I kicked the blanket and yawned  I sat on my butt on the bed , I looked around like i'm lost,  I stood up on my feet , I fixed my bed , and went to the bathroom, I took a quick shower, I went off with the towel around my Lower body, I opened my closest and picked dark blue jeans with a white  larg sleeves shirt and a black beanie, I put on my timberland and prepared my stuff inside my huge army backpack, I put my sunglasses and mask with the snapback on the table, I zipped my bag and put in on my shoulders, I hold my stuff from the table, I made sure that I didn't forget anything and closed the door of my room, I met my Bros in the kitchen .. I put down my bag and stuff again to eat.
*Good morning*
*Take a Sit jungkookie*
*Where's jimin?!*
* As always, he's always late*
* Ooh~~ okay*
Jimin finally finished and joined us for breakfast.
We finished , we cleaned up and stayed by the door waiting for the car.

*We'll go directly to the airport?*
* Anii, we'll pass by the company first, the manager needs to bring some stuff*
* Guys, you checked the passports, you all have it right??! * Namjoon asked
* Yeah, yeah, mine is here....* We answered
*Okay Bros let's do our best*