thirteen

Hyerim POV

We run to class, I sat down next to soeun on our table, the teacher cold and the lesson started, I tried my best to focus, but I just can't help it closing my eyes from time to time, soeun was poking me Everytime I close my eyes, I was fucking tired, I struggled to hold on the subjects until the bell rang , my head immediately fall on the table : don't wake me.
I said, woohyun and soeun know​ ,so they didn't try to bother me, It was like heaven to me, there's nothing better than closing your eyes after a tired moment.
I was in deep sleep, I forget about everything, I didn't want to think about anything, just sleep.
I woke up on the ring of the bell again, calling for the lessons if afternoon, I felt a little bit of "" backing to life"" feeling, soeun and woohyun came back to class again..* do you feel better* soeun asked ,*yeah, better*
Woohyun smiled at me and they sat down on their places.
After school I was walking home, soeun and woohyun Don't take the same way as me,I was walking with heavy steps enjoying the evening when someone parked his car in front of me.
*Get in*
I looked shocked to the person calling me, what is he doing here omg??!
* Lee hyerim get in pally?* He said closing the black window again.
I went to the other side and get into the car , I slammed the door closed.
*Jungkook what are you doing here?!* I said looking through the window if someone is looking at the car.
Jungkook: picking you up.
* Omg, how can you not be scared to get spotted by people*
Jungkook:No one noticed, the glass is black in jin's car as you see , don't worry*
*I see, but you should be careful*

The fact that jungkook comes to pick me up was like " bitch where"
I couldn't believe it. He's the fucking JOEN JUNGKOOK.

I called Dad and told him that I will be late a bit so he won't worry.

Jungkook drove and the silence was filling the air. I don't know where we're going.

Hyerim: eeh mm, where are you going jungkook.
He turned he's face to me for a second
Jungkook: you'll see.

I nodded to him, after minutes he parked next to the Beach, in the way he used to run in.

He get off the car, I did too.
It was the sunset already, he leaned on the car for a second I did too.

Hyerim: why we came here?!
Jungkook: i...hmm. i Just want to apologise on my rudeness yesterday.
Hyerim: aah~~~
Jungkook: I wanted to apologise after dinner but you gone, then in the morning you gone again, I know it's late now but I wanted to apologise anyway, I was just annoyed with no reason

I chuckled on how he was talking.. he was looking away.
Hyerim: it's okay jungkook ah~, I think I know how is it stressful to be an idol,so never mind I can understand you.

I looked up to his eyes and he was looking down to me , I smiled and he smiled back * thanks hyerim aah~*
I didn't break eye contact this time because he was so sincere and I didn't want to be rude, we looked again to the sunset admiring the view.
Jungkook: I love this place.
Hyerim : i do too
Jungkook:  I run here every morning.
Hyerim: I Kno......

Before I can continue , i stopped and he looked at me, he looked at the beach again
Jungkook: i Know it was you lee hyerim.
My eyes was wide open, HE ACTUALLY REMEMBERS me.
hyerim: ooh ~~~ T.T , I thought you didn't recognize my face because I'm a random student.
Jungkook: I can remember very well, I even met you before taehyung.

I chuckled * yeah right*
Jungkook: don't leave just like that next time, I was worried.
Hyerim: yeaaah, arasso ^^
Jungkook: so.... friends?!
Hyerim: friends
I said smiling , nodding my head to him. He walked a bit to the front and opened his arms closing eyes towards the beach .
Jungkook: I really love it in here.
He clearly loves the place. He stood there for a moment while I opened my backpack taking my camera, I took some pictures of him enjoying himself when the red pinky lights of the sunset on him..i hide my camera again before he can turn again to me.
Jungkook: let me take you home.
I nodded, I wanted to visit halmeoni, but I think she closed her store now.
We get in the car and he drove off.
We arrived home, he parked, and I got off, he did too.
I stood up and turned to face him.
Hyerim: thank you for today, I will get inside when you go.
Jungkook: aaniiyo, I will go when you close your door.

I laughed on his answer* eh fine*
* So take care, good night* I said smiling.
* Goodnight you too* he replies smiling
I byed him and get in the house, I went directly to the window, he get in the car and drove off.

I went up to my room, I took a shower and changed into pajamas, I went upstairs​to the kitchen, I prepared the dinner for me and Dad, after that I washed the dishes and went up to my room again after wishing a good night to my lovely father.
I jumped on my bed glaring at the roof.
What should I do?!
I thought after remembering Mr choi again.