twenty nine

🎶 please play this music 🔝 while reading, and and use your wonderful imagination to imagine the actions dramatically in a slow motion ⚜🎶

_

___hyerim POV _______

I turned around and and as soon as I saw him I lost the energy in my hand and I dropped my phone down.
*What do you mean lee hyerim* taehyung asked me and I felt like I'm gonna have a mental breakdown, he asked again *I'm talking to you ,LEE HYERIM, What was THAT?! * He held on my shoulders shaking me, my tears fell down like a waterfall and I couldn't talk, I was shaking * ANSWER ME LEE HYERIM* , * WAS IT YOU ALL THIS TIME???!!*, *YOU CAUSED ALL THOSE RUMORS ON THE INTERNET?!*
I lost my words and I couldn't talk or explain, I didn't have what to say, it's the truth, it's all my fault, I couldn't do anything...*LEE HYERIM, YOU DID IT , YOU HURT ALL OF US*

* What do you mean taehyung hyung* I looked up and I saw jungkook standing behind taehyung, I felt my world crushed down, to pieces, to ashes, I lost everything in one minute, one second, he looked at me, I'm not used on this look, the anger , the hate, the hurt...he looked at me...
*All what was on the internet, it was YOU?!* , *YOU?!* *Taehyung, you're kidding me right?!, You're kidding me , say it's not true Kim TAEHYUNG* jungkook said holding on taehyung's collar, shaking it, while he teared up, and I lost myself, I felt like my body  paralipsed and my soul left my body...
*YES, YES, AND FUCKING YES, THIS GIRL RIGHT HERE WAS JUST TALKING ON THE PHONE , I HEARD EVERYTHING LEE HYERIM, I HEARD FUCKING EVERYTHING*
taehyung looked at me shooting on me. *SHE'S THE REASON OF WHAT WE'VE BEEN THROUGH* and he turned around not wasting a second looking at me again, leaving me with jungkook, Alone, I was standing, jungkook was looking at me and I felt I'd better die at the moment..I tried to get closer to him, begging him to sit for just one minute and listen to me, I need to say what I have, I know it won't erase what I've did, I'm selfish this much, I don't want him to leave, I can't handle my life without him, I reach my hand to hold on his arm.. please don't leave me...

Jungkook:  what do you think you're doing?!*

He said pushing my hand away,

*J... jungkook..p... pleaase... It's..*

I struggled to let words out..I don't feel like I'm awake..not at all.. it's just came like this...

*Don't you feel shameful enough from what you did?  you did all those bitchy things behind my back, but I had to find out about it, right now, from you who couldn't wait to throw it in my face. I was so humiliated, i could have died before I met you,  I was wrong seeing you as a human, you're a monster...do you call this ( love) isn't that what you told me? What ever happened too, I thought you're different from other girls, "I feel like I can tell you anything", BULLSHIT  "I knew you were special the first time I saw you"? BULLSHIT , Were you just playing me? You're just another stupid SASAENG, What you want from me? (Pause) No! You know what? I don't even care...this whole thing was just a pathetic lie to satisfy your ego, wasn't it?...I mean you didn't even have the decency to break it off before you get caught, I can't believe I fell for the whole honesty routine...Just leave, I can't even look at you, you make me sick (Pause) GET LOST....*
He screamed on my face and I close my eyes , my tears was like a waterfall
*j.. jungkook, .. please..* I begged him

*O.K...I admit it, you got me, so take your little trophy, add me to your collection and get out of my life!* He said, and walked away, without looking at me, I couldn't stand on my feet anymore, I run into the bathroom, I was shaking, I couldn't breathe normally..I think I stayed in the bathroom for one hour, I didn't really calm down, but I had to get out,I don't know how to face the others, I walked on the hallway towards the dressing room..
*Hyerim aah~* someone called me, I saw it was misoo, didn't they tell her?!
*Where were you?! I've been looking for you ?!* She asked..
*U.. unnie, I..I d.. don't feel g..good, c...can I ..l..Leave..t.oday?! I said , I don't know what going on inside me, it's a was, I can't speak normally, she just nodded saying okey, I asked her to bring  my bag from the inside, she gave it to me, and i went out the building taking a taxi to home*.