thirty

_______jungkook pov _____

I couldn't believe that all the struggles we've went through with internet and ptivicy, rumors and scandals in the last month were all because of her, I don't know how the fuck she got in here to work for us, all her feeling were fake, and all what we've lived was fake , just to satisfy her curiosity and take what she was able to take and post the shit everywhere, how can I be stupid and blind this much...I hate her... I hate her to death, and I hate myself for trusting her.
I left her there and walked in the hallway to the dressing room, again, I saw taehyung leaning on the wall beside the door ...
Jungkook:  why you didn't get in ?
Taehyung: wait , we need to talk!
Jungkook: let's talk later, we have to tell hyungs about it , I don't want to see her face again...
Taehyung: don't tell them..
Jungkook: what?! Are you high?!
Taehyung:  no jungkook, you're high, you're angry and you must regret this later, just calm down first before you do anymove..
Jungkook:  KIM TAEHYUNG, I don't give a fuck , I'm the victim here, we are the victim here, stop the bullshit , we gotta eject her...
Taehyung:  DON'T DO IT YOU ASS...

Taehyung grabbed my collar and tightened his grip on it, I felt the urge to punch him, why is he defending her now.. who said I'm gonna regret?! I won't ...

Jungkook:  the fuck you're doing taehyung, do you know that pd-nim said that I have to date the model, do you fucking realise this?!

Taehyung: jungkook, you don't know many things, okay, trust me... Don't do stupid moves now..calm down.

I was listening to taehyung, and I just walked off, I didn't want to listen to his bullshit more.

______BTS POV ______
Later in the dorm:

Jin: where's jungkook?!
Suga: he went out.
Namjoon: WHAT?! Why you didn't stop him?!.
Suga; if you were me, can you stop him?!
Namjoon:. Shit! We'll be in a big trouble, we gotta bring him back now..
Taehyung:  let me come with you.
Namjoon: okay hurry, cover yourself quickly, let's try to call him .. you guys try to call him too, let me know if he answers.
Jimin: he is not picking up hyung...

Namjoon drove off the car with taehyung at 11 pm, looking for Jungkook, he didn't back home yet, they ran to Evey corner, they try to visit the small  kiosks , and even clubs and bars, he wasn't there ..

Namjoon : fuck you joen jungkook, you, do you know where he usually go?!
Taehyung: come on bro, we barely get out of the dorm, he usually visit hyerim or run besides the beach in the morning..

Namjoon: okay now call hyerim then, he must be there..
Taehyung: he is not there...
Namjoon: how the hell you know, just call her hurry..
Taehyung: he won't go there, he break up with her...
Namjoon: what?! Aiiish fuck... I'll check the beach ..

The drove the car to the beach, thank God the place is empty, but they didn't dare to remove there masks..

Namjoon: do you here That?!
Taehyung: no , what?!.
Namjoon: sssht, listen carefully..
....
Taehyung: singing?!

Tae,NJ: JUNGKOOK!!

The both started to run towards the voice, until they saw jungkook dancing and singing like a fool, with alot of beer bottles thrown around him, and he was holding one on his hands.. namjoon ran there and punched him on the face , which made jungkook fall and drop the beer bottle, he leaned on the sand but he didn't stop talking loudly, namjoon and taehyung was scared if the people who live near we'll hear and run to see or call the police.., jungkook was totally drunk, namjoon held him on his back, while taehyung was picking the mess jungkook caused around, they run to the car again, taehyung didn't have time to throw the trash so he just get in the car holding it. Jungkook was sleeping in the back, not really sleeping, he was still talking like a fool..
Namjoon drove the car to the dorm again and parked the car, he held jungkook hardly again on his back, while taehyung said that he'll throw the trash and follow inside..
________Taehyung POV______