Rhododnite x pink! baby! reader

"Oh my stars what is that?!?" The large fusion of a pink Pearl and I Ruby almost shrieks. "Calm down Rhodonite, they call it a baby. It's a small human," the twins try to calm her down as the Baby wanted to fusion to carry her. "What does the baby want?" Rhodonite asks and Steven looked down at her, then back at Rhodonite. "She wants you to hold her!" He says holding her out to the fusion who extremely hesitantly takes her in her arms. Steven showed Rhodonite how to hold the baby and what to do. Lars had made sure she had been alive the whole time, also by being a baby sitter who was to sit her for 5 days. Which even Lars thought was outrageous on how long they would be gone.
The baby son fell asleep in Rhodonite's arms, in which Lars sets down a blanket for the baby to sleep on. As soon as he had finished, the shattering roboniods had came in and wrecked havoc upon the group of off colors, in which Lars died and came back to life.
No one had known about how a piece of shrapnel imbedded itself into the baby until Lars went to make sure the baby was alright. "Steven she's not breathing!" He calls out to him quickly and Steven quickly goes over to investigate, crying the same way. "Do your crazy magic Steven! Do it! They're gonna kill me if she's not alive!" Lars screeches as a tear landed on the child, making her as pink as he was. The baby awoke and Steven pulled out the piece of metal. She laughed and again reached for Rhodonite. Rhodonite was pushed to take the baby into her arms. She slowly became accustomed to the small creature, adoring it for everything it did.

Sorry it's short