Peri x Cybor reader pt. 2

(Y/N)' s Pov.
Steven was so excited when he found out that I was a cyborg. I couldn't let him down anymore. Except when it came to water. "(Y/N)!" Steven sat next to me. "Peri' almost done with your foot!" I nod. "Thank you Steven that's great to know. But remember. You can't tell anyone," he nods. "I know I know!"

(Peri's Pov)
For a strange reason I couldn't stop thinking about her. (Y/N) was so interesting and I wanted to know more. More about her. Why was this happening. How do I feel this way? Why do I feel this way? I'd have to tell her eventually. Why not after I fix this?
After a job well done I call her in. "I fixed your foot," I enter the room they were in. "But I'm gonna need a quiet area to put this back on," I make up something. (Y/N) nods and Steven and Amethyst go into Amethyst's room. "Thank you very much," she says with a kind smile. I try to avoid her gaze but it was much harder than I though it would be. "Hey... are you okay?" She asks. "Yes, I'm fine," I say as I place the foot in the correct direction and then use a wrench I brought clamping things together and seeing her trying not to scream. "Did I hurt you?" I ask way more worried than I'd hoped. "No it's supposed to hurt," she says calming down. I sigh. "Okay. So try it out," I say and she stands up and walks to me. She kneels down and hugs me. "It's wonderful thank you!" She pauses. "How can I repay you?" She looks at me straight in the eyes and I feel my face heat up. "Just kiss already!" We hear Amethyst call out from her room. "H-Hey!" I shout back. (Y/N) laughs. "She's right," (Y/N) says.